Author Topic: lambo muffler  (Read 2468 times)

Murci-Me

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: lambo muffler
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2012, 05:38:02 PM »
Count me in then!!!

CCIE

• Liked: 96
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2012, 02:41:05 PM »
You are all wrong......

The OEM muffler on a replica will make your replica look exact. It will make your 4 banger turn into a v12... All the flows of the body will be taken care of with the fitman of the OE muffler. The interior will be all correct and exact with less then $10 total cost to you. Every replica part will cost basically nothing and will be pulled off the OEM part. World will finally have peace. Israeli and Pali will make love.... Lamborghini will finally see the love and passion we as replica builders have and give us all a free Aventador.... All married men will have meaningful and awesome sex with our wifes. Young beautiful women every where will find all of us old and aging fat baulding men beautiful and Throw us money and pay us for lap dance. O the sound I almost forgot the sound will be amazing. I say the OEM muffler is definitely Worth the effort....
Having said this I have 2 for sale....

CCIE
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 02:43:34 PM by CCIE »

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2012, 12:47:05 PM »
I have a OEM Murci muffler that I have decided not to run. In the next week or 2 I will be disassembling it and documenting with pictures how it is built. To my knowledge nobody has done this, yet so hopefully we will have a better insight to how they are made... ::headbang

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 12:09:37 PM »
Engine exhaust pulses make the sound.  If you ain't got the engine, you ain't got the sound.  A baritone just isn't a soprano.

Jim
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

Murci-Me

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 10:38:29 PM »
It will still never sound the same. Personally, it's a waste of money, time and effort to look for one.
My sentiments exactly. The muffler has nothing to do with the sound everybody is looking for in their build. Building a replica muffler would be more for asthetics than functionality, and would be a huge waste of time and money.

Onewickedsvt

• Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 03:55:45 PM »
It will still never sound the same. Personally, it's a waste of money, time and effort to look for one.

lamboman

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
lambo muffler
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 08:23:00 PM »
it looks to me that someone has a real or oem muffler out there, I would like to know has anyone cut a real muffler open to design or make a new one to sell? ::K