For Sale / Wanted > Cars & Projects Wanted

Wanted body to start a build, looking for a lamborghini

(1/2) > >>

srholkup:
Have a 25th Anniversary Countach mounted on a 87 Fiero GT chassis. Running gear rebuilt with additional HP. Needs to be finished. Email "srholkup@aol.com" for information.

76mx:
Jrule, if you decide to keep the chassis, I still have the body for sale. In the meantime, for the third time this year, and this year is still young, the Newbie wishes to purchase something, we take the time for six responses including a response for exactly what they are looking for......and then......silence. If there are any other Newbies watching, the sale of a body or chassis is not just a one time business transaction, it is the beginning of a relationship. Not everyone is like me, but if it is obvious that the common courtesy (and the common sense) of a reply does not exist at the start, I have no desire to take that person's money or have them as a customer.   

jrule78:
   I have a Chassis Works chassis that would fit nicely under that body...I've been toying with the idea of selling it.

76mx:
Pedro, it is on one of my aluminum composite monocoque chassis, the one that was on display in the Steel-It exibit at the NSRA Street Rod Nationals. I was showing him the body he asked about mounted to get a perspective, I see now that it could have been perceived as a package deal. The body and only the body is $7,000.

autopro:

--- Quote from: 76mx on March 25, 2019, 10:41:54 AM ---$7,000 in stock and ready to ship.

--- End quote ---

Wow, what a great deal!!!!  What chassis do you have this on?  Post more info on it please Charley.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version