Author Topic: Diablo Roadster rear wing  (Read 2682 times)

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
Re: Diablo Roadster rear wing
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2019, 01:04:21 PM »
Would like to have gotten your money but I think you made the logical decision. Maybe next time.

Ccemn1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 22
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2019, 12:40:19 PM »
Thank you guys, I'm glad I didn't offend you MX.
I might just end up spending the couple hundred more on Ron's wing, mostly because this was one of his cars, and there's a good chance I'm going to have to depend on him for a lot of tips and knowledge, as I try to return this car close to it's original condition.
Ron, can I assume that your's come with the mounting studs affixed and the gaskets?
Thanks again guys.

76mx

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2019, 11:36:33 AM »
CCIE, I bought a Ron Dolling Roadster, that was in Lake Charles, LA.
76MX, do you have fiberglass fabrication experience? Have you made these wings before, or just have the mold?
Can you give me the dimensions from the center of the uprights to the center of the other? It would be much better, if I could see a finished product.
Thanks guys. 

Ccemn, I do not have much fiberglass experience, that is why Peterbuilt does all of my fiberglass work, and their work is flawless. Those Diablo molds came in a package deal and I have not made a wing from them. I see in the photo that it does look distorted but I have inspected them and did not find anything of concern. I offer it for $600 but seems like every time I get away from Countach stuff there is some kind of hitch, so I am not offended if you want to get the $800 wing from Ron. 

ronlamborghini

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2019, 10:54:10 AM »
i also have the complete V-12 engine cover kit for Diablo roadsters and coupes, email me directly for more information,  ronlambo@shaw.ca   

ronlamborghini

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2019, 10:45:04 AM »
more wing pics, there for my cars and obviously NAERC cars

ronlamborghini

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2019, 10:34:06 AM »
i have roadster wings like on my cars, there perfect, there $800 USD plus crating and shipping,

Ccemn1

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2019, 09:08:12 AM »
Thank you. I was just a little concerned, because the mold itself looked pretty distorted.
I'll probably end up buying one from 76MX. Still don't have the car here yet. It's 1200 miles away from where I live and looking into getting it delivered now.
When it's in my garage, I'll be able to get some dimensions, to see if MX's wing will work on this Ron Dolling car.

diablodoc

• Liked: 28
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 08:59:05 AM »
Ccemn1, you don't need to worry about the abilities of 76mx.  He's very experienced in all aspects of replica building and car building in general.

Ccemn1

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 08:31:09 AM »
CCIE, I bought a Ron Dolling Roadster, that was in Lake Charles, LA.
76MX, do you have fiberglass fabrication experience? Have you made these wings before, or just have the mold?
Can you give me the dimensions from the center of the uprights to the center of the other? It would be much better, if I could see a finished product.
Thanks guys. 

76mx

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 11:05:04 AM »
It seems I am sorry every time I get away from Countach parts, but I will try again. I have molds for a Diablo wing, I do not know what model or anything more about the wing, but I can make a wing, $600.

CCIE

• Liked: 96
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 12:38:51 AM »
What did you wind up buying

Ccemn1

Diablo Roadster rear wing
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 06:03:00 PM »
Looking to buy a rear wing for a Ron Dolling Diablo Roadster. Any wing that will fit that configuration.