Author Topic: new to the site  (Read 1302 times)

drumseven

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 3
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
  • Heath Youmans
Re: new to the site
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2012, 01:42:50 PM »
Usmc thanx a lot man, funny I was coming home from Illinoise and at a truck stop I seen a die cast  lp640 police car  all black and white ,it remind me of the kit you brought home from Texas,seemed kind of cool at the time guess, you had to be there,lol I got a bunch of pictures loaded on photo bucket ,just trying to get them posted to the site ,pretty much got my door hung  getting ready to install glass tracks and motors ,I'll make sure I post up progress,well talk to you later . ::beers

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 08:24:01 AM »
Dont know how I missed this thread ::scratch, but warm welcome to the forum, glad you found us ::wave Cant wait to see some pictures soon ::toothy

Dustin

drumseven

• Heath Youmans
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2012, 01:27:41 PM »
Wow that's crazy,I live right across the street from the Stock Exchange ,It's not dirt any more ,but yeah you nailed it.

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 01:07:03 PM »
Hey Drumseven,  Are you located near the Live Stock Yard?  I sold my FFA hereford there when I was in HS.   I think that the road was gravel back then.  Yep, I'm as old as dirt.  I'm north of Middleville off of 37. ::bounce ::thumbup 

Jim
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

drumseven

• Heath Youmans
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 10:22:40 AM »
Lambiero, thanks man sorry for the absence of reply, I suffered a lose in the family and had to go out of state for the week. Glad to be home and get my mind back on my car. I will definitely make it up your way.  It sounds like we are on the same page with our builds. Your chassis looks great! I started loading pics on Photobucket, circumstances interrupted  that but I will get finished and post it soon. Thanks for the advice, "Why didn't I do that the first time???.." Lol
 Well time for us Michiganders to go out to the shop and hibernate, hopefully get a lot done!!!!! Heath

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 01:53:02 PM »
Hey Drum,  Welcome to the Forum also!  I'm located a little north of you in Middleville.  If you're in the area, stop in and swap some stories.  I'm still working on my chassis.  Hope to have it ready for the body by next fall.  You can load pics through a couple of spots on the net.  I'm with Photobucket.    Jim
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 04:45:28 PM »
Welcome aboard.

::thumbup to another Diablo build!

Just remember that a picture can say a thousand words and it's really easy to post them here.

Chris

drumseven

• Heath Youmans
new to the site
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 04:06:29 PM »
New to the site,I'm in the early middle of my diablo roadster build looking forward to sharing and receiving  tips and advice looks like a great site with a lot of cool and talented  people, I'm rather slow at this type of stuff but I will get pics and stuff up soon .