The Forum > Events & Shows

2019 Carlisle - The Capstone of 15 years of work

(1/5) > >>

01Lambiero:
Congrats, Ken.  Super nice job on your build ::thumbup ::thumbup ::thumbup  I don't know how other "Car Shows" handle their judging awards but Carlisle allows the car owners to "PAY" to have their cars judged and then if you can't stay to pick up the award, they will charge you to have it sent to you. (unless they have changed it since 2017)

schroke:
Thanks Jim.  It was great to meet a fellow builder of a great car.  I definitely tried to persuade the judges that the 15 years and 2,300 hours of work was more meaningful than someone simply buying an exotic super car.  It was a nice acknowledgement of all that work.  Thanks again.  -Ken

Jimbo:
Congratulations Ken I just saw that you got first place in the judging.  Well deserved! Beautiful car!

Jim

Jimbo:
Carlisle wasn't bad today weather was nice maybe a little warm Ken and I were there he parked where RT suggested and I parked where the kits were marked to go. Tomorrow I plane to park with Ken I like that end of the field much better.  By the way Ken's car is freaking beautiful I'm afraid I might be bringing down the value of his car by parking with him.  I only stayed a couple of hours and went home but tomorrow if everything goes well I will be there for a while. There were a few nice Lambo's inside but they were behind a chain so couldn't get to close. Not sure if the pic attached. Tomorrow I need to get some pic's of Ken's car.

AdrianBurton:
this year has been insane for me too, so I will miss it too

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version