The Forum > Events & Shows

2019 Carlisle - The Capstone of 15 years of work

<< < (2/5) > >>

Jimbo:
I just watched the local news and the weather so far for Saturday is supposed to be good  ::bounce no rain and 74 degrees. Friday looks like possibly a shower later in the day.  Sorry to hear RT and Jim hoping things turn around and you can make it there.  I may go up on Friday for a while to scope out the new spot. It is near the entrances so maybe it will get some traffic but wont know until I try it (keeping positive).  Hope some others can bring their cars it gets kinda lonely when you there alone.  Keeping my fingers crossed on weather and that I am free to spend the day there.

schroke:
Ugh RT.  I was really hoping to see you and your car.  Maybe next time.  -Ken

RT:
Hey guys...
I'm pretty sure I won't be able to make it to this year's Carlisle show.  I have a lot of things to deal with and it doesn't look like I'll make it.
But if I did, I think I would ignore the location they say the want to put the "Kit Cars" and go to the open showfield near the pavilion.  I can't imagine anyone making their way through lines of Volvos and Saabs to find the kit cars all the way out against the fence.  Locating near the pavilion would be a more highly trafficked location and you would be closer to the food court and facilities.  That is just my reasoning and you should do what you feel is right for you.
Enjoy the show!

RT

01Lambiero:
RT: You are right, again.  I would opt for "Open Field" area "J".  It's a better location.

RT:
Jim, you saw the first "Q" I saw but that is for a club, NOT the "Q" for the line of "KIT CARS".  Look again to the far left on the map between gates 2 and 3, along Bryn Mawr Road.
We will miss you this year but maybe next year will be better.  I hope you are working on your build.  We all want to see you there with your build.

RT 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version