How To - Tips > Doors

MURCI DOOR LOCKS

<< < (2/3) > >>

diablodoc:
I am using lock cylinders for a Fiat/Lancia P/N 4465642.  They are a little short, but for the difference in price I'm just going to live with the slight recess.  Nobody but you and I will know. ;)

lambo_sam:
For diablo builders, I went on and got mine for diablo from lambostuff, to evade all the guess work, I'm using oem push buttons as well, just my .02 

https://www.lambostuff.com/xq/asp/webcat.yes/prid.21622/action.1/qx/product.htm

Simple Man:

--- Quote from: AdrianBurton on May 14, 2019, 05:09:28 PM ---I wasnt looking for installing the latches, I was talking about the actual lock cylinder.  I have the handles from pedro, but havent found the right cylinders to fit them

--- End quote ---

I think Pedro told me he used the Passat locks from his donor car. 

01Lambiero:
What up? AB.  Are you switching from a Diablo to a Murcie? or do you have both?  I got a set from MMBrazil for a Diablo and they were 1/8" short.  I bought some Fiat cylinders off of Ebay and the same result.  Maybe someone on here can post the correct Fiat number so that they fit properly.

Murcie door lock cylinder and VW Passat ($11.03 @ Ebay):

AdrianBurton:
I wasnt looking for installing the latches, I was talking about the actual lock cylinder.  I have the handles from pedro, but havent found the right cylinders to fit them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version