Author Topic: Diablo Side Door Glass - For Sale  (Read 5153 times)

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
Re: Diablo Side Door Glass - For Sale
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2016, 07:51:32 PM »
A couple of things about the glass I had.  I learned after I bought it that it was custom glass for the DnR Diablo replica and it probably won't work with any other replica and won't fit an original Diablo (very specific to the DnR replica).  If you are still interested, the best way to contact them is to call them and ask for information on their Diablo door glass. 

Thanks,

Chris 

TraPTiN

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2016, 08:32:52 AM »
G'day Chris,

Thank's heaps for Your reply Bro, I can't find the glass anywhere, and that APG are hopeless at getting in touch, I've messaged them 10+ times with no luck other than the same message, we will get back to You, and they never do.

And I really need to get my hands on the left hand door glass. I was absolutely rorted when I brought the car, was promised everything and got a whole lot more that I wasn't expecting, like a car that was pretty much usless too Me, and I paid abit more thinking I would get a better car, not so.

So those glass numbers You posted from years back are they the glass numbers for the roadster or for the coupe glass You had? ;)
So I can maybe just ring them, or try email them with the numbers an see how I go with that, lol.

Well thannks heaps for Your help and reply Chris, take it easy Mate and hope too hear back from You soon, cheers Bro.

-Justin :)

No Bull

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2016, 07:06:12 AM »
I'm sorry, I forgot to update this a year or two ago, the glass was sold.

If you contact AGP, I think they still have them in stock.

Thank you,

Chris

TraPTiN

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2016, 11:09:47 PM »
G'day there Chris, I'm really keen on buying the left hand side window off You if You don't mind splitting the two items up?
But if Your not keen to split the door windows up Bro, I'll just purchase them both from You, if nessasary that is?
These are the coupe windows rite, as it's the coupe windows I'm chasing, I don't mind what it's going to cost for postage, but if You don't mind, would love if You could post them too Me, the last lot of windows I had lined up from the states to send was $400 anyway so sounds about rite, I think I read You said $200 for the both windows was it? If so just let me know what's going on Bro.But I'm keen too purchase these windows off You, if they are for a lamborghini diablo coupe of course,lol.
Hope Your having a great day Mate,hope to hear from You soon, cheers.

-Justin ;)

P.s if You could email Me at My email address, that'd be awesome. Take care Bro. :D

No Bull

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 10:02:03 PM »
I've updated my original posting and included more information.  These are not OEM as originally thought and they were patterned off a set of side windows designed to fit a D&R Diablo body.

Still for sale..

Chris

murci

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2012, 10:09:28 PM »
pm sent

No Bull

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2012, 06:47:11 PM »
That explains a couple of things.  I also ordered my glass for a roadster and they sent me this glass that clearly said coupe.  I changed my first post to reference that this is for a coupe instead of a roadster.  Someone there must be under the impression that either part number will work and they've been sending coupe glass out as a substitute. 

Still for sale if anyone can use them.  :)

Thanks,

Chris

CCIE

• Liked: 96
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 04:46:00 PM »
Shoot.....

I have 2 Brand new sets of that glass from AGP. I ordered the Roadster glass from AGP and that is what they sent me, the curvature of that Model # is off and does not fit my doors. AGP has no issue replacing it with the correct version but I have to ship the glass back at my expanse (arggggg) so I ordered another pair and again AGP sent me the wrong set. In there system that model # is listed as the Roadster glass and only Roadster that it fits is D&R, AGP's other glass model is the L-1144 and that has a better curvature and fits thinner doors but generally needs to be trimmed by few inches to make it work (length is too long). I was hoping to save a trip out to Knoxville, TN or taking another chance with getting it shipped with there high shipping cost.... Any way Thanks for checking... I am sure other Murci builders or other Diablo builders with D&R or other builds can use it. Your price is really good specially if some one can stop by and pick it up....

CCIE
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 05:26:25 PM by CCIE »

No Bull

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 10:54:45 PM »
Hey Chris,

Is the model # (L-1144) by chance if it is I am interested.

Yusha

The part numbers are:

Chris

No Bull

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 11:05:57 PM »
Yusha, I'll check the part numbers and this would work out great for you since you could pick it up instead of shipping it.

I'll try to get you some part numbers tomorrow.

Thanks,

Chris

CCIE

• Liked: 96
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 10:56:31 PM »
Hey Chris,

Is the model # (L-1144) by chance if it is I am interested.

Yusha

No Bull

• Administrator
Diablo Side Door Glass - For Sale
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 08:32:17 PM »
I have a brand new pair of APG door glass for a Diablo Coupe.  I've been told that these were originally made for the D&R bodies however they can be modified to fit some of the other Fiero based bodies as well.  I bought these for my LP640 project but I'm going with race car inspired bolt on windows instead.  If anyone is interested I'd need $200 for the pair un-shipped (I live in NW Ohio if you can pick them up - preferred) or $400 shipped to anywhere inside the continental United States.  I know that the shipping sounds high but they are pretty heavy and they will be shipped in a wood crate and wrapped in layers of carpet padding.  Shipping will include insurance to protect both the buyer and myself.  Originally I paid nearly $400 for the pair and it was almost $200 to have them shipped to me from the supplier.

Thanks,

Chris
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 09:59:23 PM by No Bull »