Build Diaries > Aventador

No experience at all, but we all start somewhere right?

(1/2) > >>

76mx:
May I humbly suggest the obvious? Next time you initiate a long conversation, make sure you pick a time in your life when you actually have time for the conversation. Hope you enjoy Puerto Rico and the Caribbean, my next four Aventadors are going to Jamaica.   

O.D.:
I’m not ignoring anybody, I’m in the middle of moving to Puerto Rico. I’ll get with you guys as soon as I have time.

76mx:
I give everyone the benefit of the doubt and will spend as much time as needed to answer all of their questions. It usually does not go silent until it is time to write the Build Order and pay the deposit. Maybe immediately finding exactly what they were looking for progressed this way too fast to that point of deposit.

01Lambiero:
Kudos, Charley.  One might think that after going down "that road" many times before that we should know that it leads to the large city of NOWHERE.  Probably our advice gets used by 2% of the tire kickers and ends up on the cutting room floor. 

76mx:
So the New Member asks for help, three of us make the time and effort to reply, and get ignored for five days. I'm out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version