How To - Tips > Electrical

Switch

<< < (2/3) > >>

01Lambiero:
Maybe you can get a map/wiring diagram for all of the switches/controls etc. from the previous owner.  That will help you in the future also.  I can't even imagine selling my replica without including a wiring diagram.  Yes, it doesn't hurt to have spare parts especially electrical components.

Lambolegend:
Yes I have checked all the fuses, I guess I should have stated that detail.  Sorry about the confusion.

eddie:
well Like he said, when car was sold to first man all was in working order,  if you can't get the lights light up use WAZE app GPS. I used it few week ago in Florida it even tell you if there's a police car coming or parked , etc , and its data free. let us know about the relay.

Lambolegend:
Thanks Eddie,  I did see these large blocks, ordered myself a relay tester, hopefully that resolves it.  Are the gauges supposed to light up? I assume they all do. Makes it difficult to see how fast you are going at night lol.

eddie:
I spoke with the owner who made your car , he thinks its one of those inside the front hood . that should be ez to trace .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version