The Forum > Housekeeping - Forum Tips & Announcements

Temporary Lost Pictures and Avatars

(1/2) > >>

No Bull:
Everything should be back to normal and all pictures and avatars back to their original locations.  I've also added some Avatars to the site Avatar library in case anyone would like to use one. 

Steps for adding an Avatar:

1. Log into you account

2. Go to the Profile link at the top of the page

3. Select Forum Profile

4. In the Avatar section, you can choose an avatar from our library / gallery or use an Avatar from a URL or upload a picture of your own.  The picture will be reduced down to 65x65 pixels so remember that small detail could be lost.

Save and you are done.

Chris

No Bull:

--- Quote from: 01Lambiero on December 06, 2012, 11:26:59 AM ---Hey Mike,  Your bio says that you are 112.  She looks to be a little young for you.  Did you come to Carlisle last year? 
Chris, I just reloaded my avatar.  Hope that's OK.  Jim

--- End quote ---

That's fine Jim and I'm really sorry that the web host is taking so long to restore a couple folders (it's beginning to tick me off frankly!).   >:(

When I met Mike this last summer, I would've swore that he wasn't a day over 98 years old.   ::tongue

Chris

Murci-Me:
No, my bio is supposed to say I feel 112, which is the truth lol!

01Lambiero:
Hey Mike,  Your bio says that you are 112.  She looks to be a little young for you.  Did you come to Carlisle last year? 
Chris, I just reloaded my avatar.  Hope that's OK.  Jim

No Bull:

--- Quote from: Murci-Me on December 05, 2012, 07:11:31 PM ---As long as my little asian girl keeps winking i'll be happy :)

--- End quote ---

The site wouldn't be the same without her, or you Mike.  ::thumbup

Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version