The Forum > Housekeeping - Forum Tips & Announcements

Temporary Lost Pictures and Avatars

<< < (2/2)

Murci-Me:
As long as my little asian girl keeps winking i'll be happy :)

No Bull:

--- Quote from: 01Lambiero on December 04, 2012, 01:24:04 PM ---WHAT???  You lost my knuckle dragging, coffee drinking, moldy green furry skinned avatar???  I want my membership fees returned in full!  Oh, I forgot, I didn't pay any.  Oooops!  My BAD.   ::headbang ::bounce ::rocker ::zzzzz  (Please disregard this message as the author is under extreme stress)

--- End quote ---

Jim

As soon as my hosting service gets around to restoring a SQL database and the folder that held the pictures, we'll have everything back up and running like before.  I learned the hard way that Filezilla FTP will corrupt certain files accidentally when uploading them to the server.  It was a little unknown problem that I've now become very aware of.  :)

Thanks,

Chris

01Lambiero:
WHAT???  You lost my knuckle dragging, coffee drinking, moldy green furry skinned avatar???  I want my membership fees returned in full!  Oh, I forgot, I didn't pay any.  Oooops!  My BAD.   ::headbang ::bounce ::rocker ::zzzzz  (Please disregard this message as the author is under extreme stress)

Jim

No Bull:
Members,

Tonight I moved the site to a new server and for the most part the move should be invisible to most of you.  After the move I noticed a problem with some of the pictures (attachments) and member avatars not showing up so I've been working on it.  I've found out that an FTP program I'm using has a tendency to corrupt image files.  I've put in a request to the web host to rebuild my folders on the old server so I'm able to grab a clean version of those files and get them updated on the new server ASAP.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version