For Sale / Wanted > Cars & Projects Wanted

Lambo Murci

(1/2) > >>

VJALOVE:
thank you for the input i will take that into consideration.

01Lambiero:
Ye ole Replica Builder say "Replica like watermelon.  You done kno wat you got til you see wat inside".  And to that, I say, talk to someone who has purchased a car from the builder that you chose and see how satisfied he is with the car.  Ask him questions about the finish, operation of all of the options, details of the fine points, (such as the ride and handling, trim gaps, tire spacing, not just a picture) and what does the chassis look like under the skin.  If you feel that you are not qualified to tell a good weld from a bad weld, then take someone with you that does.  The car will have to be raised on a hoist for this.  NEVER, NEVER, (DID I SAY NEVER) PAY UPFRONT and trust the builder to deliver whenever.  I would bargain to a 1/3, 1/3, and 1/3 at delivery after inspection.

Jim

Tallon:

--- Quote from: Tusabes on December 07, 2012, 06:56:31 PM ---...but good luck on working windows and doors and heat

--- End quote ---

VJALOVE:
Yeah i saw his work is he a trust a worthy builder you may reply to my email vjalove@gmail.com
Thanks

Tusabes:
there are a couple on ebay now from Rob in Arizona, but good luck on working windows and doors and heat

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version