For Sale / Wanted > Replica / Modified Parts For Sale

Car Cover

(1/8) > >>

Ccemn1:
You can tell when they post 5 pictures and 4 of them are the cover in the bag, and one is of the car,  it's a scam.

AsantiLP:
Some sellers do offer free return shipping as well you just have to check the listing before you bid. I got screwed too so now I make sure I check that. It sucks I know but you learn from your mistakes you know how that goes haha. I found this cover on ebay and it's pretty cheap. You can ask the seller if it has pockets for mirrors. It says it's custom fitted for Diablo.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/313421744959?fits=Make%3ALamborghini&hash=item48f9644b3f:g:2RsAAOSwtc1gLCWr

Ccemn1:
Based on my experience with this company, they are not to be trusted in ANY way!
I don't do business with liars, and from the very start they lied. This cover doesn't come anywhere near close to fitting a Lamborghini Diablo.
If anyone wants to defend them, I suggest you buy a cover from them and try dealing with them.
A total waste of time and money!

Ccemn1:

--- Quote from: 01Lambiero on May 21, 2021, 04:40:56 PM ---I don't see why you're so upset.  This is the standard procedure for online purchases with Ebay.  Practically no seller pays for returning merchandise and you get 100% of your purchase price back.

--- End quote ---
In that case, I've got a really nice bridge I can sell you down here in the Keys. Greatest bargain you'll ever find!
They obviously realize they are selling worthless junk, and should just reduce the price by 40%!
Better yet, I'll  sell YOU my cover for only 60% of what I paid for it!

01Lambiero:
I don't see why you're so upset.  This is the standard procedure for online purchases with Ebay.  Practically no seller pays for returning merchandise and you get 100% of your purchase price back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version