Author Topic: Who originally built the Gas Monkey Fiablo?  (Read 787 times)

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
Re: Who originally built the Gas Monkey Fiablo?
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2022, 07:01:04 PM »
T isn’t getting it. I know where it’s going but not supposed to say anything. Put it this way, you’ll never see the car again in 1 piece.

VF1Skullangel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 9
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2022, 06:53:16 PM »
The car was owned by a guy named Mike Seibert. It was built by several people but the last 12 years it was built by Kelly Hays & Kelly then passed the final touches to a guy named Dustin Campbell who let the car set for 2 years and lost contact at some point with Mike filed for ownership and traded it to Gas Monkey several months back. Sucks for Mike I feel for him, gotta be hard to have 20 years of your life and we’ll over 150k in a car and see it sold for penny’s and being made fun of all over the world due it it’s stage of deterioration from the way it was stored the last few years.   

This is why I can't stand certain big wigs on youtube. I know Tavarish is licking his chops right now to grab this car. Not sure if they will sell to him but I know he has wanted to do something with a replica for awhile now. dont be surprised if he ends up with it soon.

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2022, 08:17:24 AM »
Wow, heartbreaking! As much as I would want a great deal like that, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

Yes it’s a sad deal, sadly enough I know all involved and wanted to see Mike get his car back but unfortunately it was too late Mike lost Dustin’s number and had no way to contact him and Dustin filled for abandonment and got it. 

Havemurci

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 89
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2022, 07:50:26 AM »
Wow, heartbreaking! As much as I would want a great deal like that, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2022, 07:21:48 AM »
The car was owned by a guy named Mike Seibert. It was built by several people but the last 12 years it was built by Kelly Hays & Kelly then passed the final touches to a guy named Dustin Campbell who let the car set for 2 years and lost contact at some point with Mike filed for ownership and traded it to Gas Monkey several months back. Sucks for Mike I feel for him, gotta be hard to have 20 years of your life and we’ll over 150k in a car and see it sold for penny’s and being made fun of all over the world due it it’s stage of deterioration from the way it was stored the last few years.   

Havemurci

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2022, 03:37:19 PM »
Just not fair, a pro built vehicle of that caliber sold for 6500.00 SMH.

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2022, 07:55:03 AM »
They mention it is a NAERC diablo built by company called RKS which I don't think exists anymore like anything else, I'm not familiar

Havemurci

Who originally built the Gas Monkey Fiablo?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2022, 01:30:31 AM »
Does anyone know who originally built that blue Diablo replica that the gas monkey episode featured?