For Sale / Wanted > Cars & Projects For Sale

D&R Diablo Roadster project for sale

<< < (2/2)

lambobuilder:
That is a fantastic deal for someone. Good luck

Flambo:
The time has come to sell my project. After years of holding off and collecting parts to start this project in retirement, we have decided to move and I must sell my dream.
  I personally purchased this body from "Rick" of D&R before he closed his shop permanently. I have every fiberglass piece from him except wheel liners. The body and interior pieces are complete. Hood, roof, trunks, and rear bumper all have steel frames inside. The rear bumper is pre wired for lights. The following was bought from Rick , door seals and specialty frame for the type of seals he used, billet aluminum door hinges, and window tracks. I have numerous genuine Lamborghini parts purchased from Lambostuff, these include all emblems, interior door handles, push button door locks like original,switch surrounds, window switches, removable roof pins and latches. I have all lights except the front fog lamps. I have a "Rice burner " AC/ Heat controller for Fiero with green back light color. Mercedes door mechanisms. Alpine stereo like original car had. I have a AGP windshield and two sets of door glass. Held front Widetrack suspension with coilovers. I have a partially dismantled 1985 Fiero Gt that runs with a clear title that goes with it. I am sure I am missing a lot of things its just too much to list and take pictures of. I am asking $12,000.00 for the project. I wont split this up, so please don't ask.  I can not ship so you would have to pick this up in person. Project is located in Elkton Maryland.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version