Author Topic: Hot tip!  (Read 346 times)

Ccemn1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 22
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
Hot tip!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2022, 06:31:36 AM »
After decades I finally found my dream car. A Ron Dolling (Rest his soul) Diablo Roadster. The only problem was, it was a stolen car, stripped & trashed, with a blown motor & lots of other problems. The real problems were created by the over half dozen "Mechanics", who attempted to fix the car, that didn't have a clue.
I live in Key West, which truly is a paradise, but a total wasteland when it comes to trying to find any competent professionals, be it doctors, lawyers, or mechanics. I finally found a guy in PA, Damon Amplo, who is not only an extraordinary mechanic, but has the most incredible work ethic I've ever seen. The guy works his butt off morning, noon and night, and has a passion for what he's doing like no one I've ever seen.
He traveled to Key West from Pennsylvania and I'm confidant I will finally have the car of my dreams, after 5 years of dealing with incompetent's down here. If you need a really good mechanic, hit him up. He's got a twin turbo Gallardo & I'm sure he's on here. If not, contact me.