For Sale / Wanted > Replica / Modified Parts Wanted

Veneno Body

(1/2) > >>

SAUL_GOODMAN:

--- Quote from: Tallon on February 07, 2023, 07:29:48 AM ---I think the forza models (could also be gran turismo I forget) you can find online would work if that car is in there, I believe they 3d scan all of the actual cars including the interior. I've been 3d printing murcielago interior parts and liking them a lot. I can't imagine doing this for a cars exterior!

edit: it's GT6 models that are more accurate

--- End quote ---

Gt6 has no porsche? No Veneno....

Tallon:
I think the forza models (could also be gran turismo I forget) you can find online would work if that car is in there, I believe they 3d scan all of the actual cars including the interior. I've been 3d printing murcielago interior parts and liking them a lot. I can't imagine doing this for a cars exterior!

edit: it's GT6 models that are more accurate

nickmkk:

--- Quote from: SAUL_GOODMAN on February 06, 2023, 02:04:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: nickmkk on February 04, 2023, 09:27:07 PM ---Thanks, I was actually able to aquire a model and am in the process of printing.

--- End quote ---

Have u calculated the total cost to print a whole car? Are you wrapping the parts afterward in fg or cf? Are u printing in pla?

--- End quote ---

The total cost is going to be around 2k in filament, I'm using petg. I havent decided for sure if im going to use encapsulation or make molds but ill probably  encapsulate the peices in carbon fiber.

SAUL_GOODMAN:

--- Quote from: nickmkk on February 04, 2023, 09:27:07 PM ---Thanks, I was actually able to aquire a model and am in the process of printing.

--- End quote ---

Have u calculated the total cost to print a whole car? Are you wrapping the parts afterward in fg or cf? Are u printing in pla?

nickmkk:
Thanks, I was actually able to aquire a model and am in the process of printing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version