Author Topic: NAERC CHASSIS WITH MM BRAZIL 6.0 BODY  (Read 2106 times)

wire2

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: NAERC CHASSIS WITH MM BRAZIL 6.0 BODY
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2024, 08:55:07 PM »
Congrats! Not surprised, that was a great deal.

camarogod98

• Liked: 15
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2024, 01:23:12 PM »
Project is sold!!

Jeff Fenn

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2024, 07:03:21 PM »
Is this still available??

eddie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 286
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2024, 03:42:00 PM »
I bought mine from  Summit years ago  4" (Size does matter) and inserted the Lamborghini logo. I don't remember who made it

AdrianBurton

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 202
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2024, 12:55:10 PM »
that is an insane package price!  I do have a question, where did you get the gauge faces from???

camarogod98

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2023, 12:03:02 PM »
Ok, at 1,000 hp, the clutch access might be a concern. But it's a trade-off, your belts/PS/alternator etc are now against the firewall.
I plan to support the engine & trans on a removable cradle, so I can drop it down easily if needed.
I have a centrifugal supercharger for the stock LS, expecting  500-550 hp.

the front accessories and belt are all brand new on this, with plenty of room to work on it from above and the bottom. Ill shred 10 clutches until one of those fails. there is no perfect setup. I say build it how you want it and within your budget.

wire2

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2023, 11:54:15 AM »
Ok, at 1,000 hp, the clutch access might be a concern. But it's a trade-off, your belts/PS/alternator etc are now against the firewall.
I plan to support the engine & trans on a removable cradle, so I can drop it down easily if needed.
I have a centrifugal supercharger for the stock LS, expecting  500-550 hp.

camarogod98

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2023, 11:32:32 AM »
Wow! That's an impressive engine/transaxle combo. Is that included in the $22k package?
I can tell, you want things done right.
Not to criticize, flipping the Mendeola seems a bit of overkill to me, the CV joints of the axles would accept quite a bit of offset with no complaints?

I've collected parts  for my build to place the (LS) engine backwards, with a Tremec 6 speed (CTS-V) in the tunnel, to a marine V-drive, then driveshafts past the trans/LS to an offset Viper diff. Lamborghini did the same mechanical layout in the Diablos, just a bit cleaner.

LOL. The $15K transaxle and $10K wheels are not included with the chassis and body package im selling.

I was thinking about doing a similar setup that your talking about doing. The reason whey i didnt was i wanted to be able to easily change the clutch. my setup i just pull transaxle off back of engine to get at the clutch, my chassis has a custom removable back bar. and the huge weight savings. when your running 1000HP you gotta have a tough setup. I love the simplicity of the trans axle VS a trans, V drive, Diff, customs oil pan.
I had to flip the transaxle because the output shafts were so high they were inline with the shocks. It was the right thing to do.
Many different ways to get the power to the ground in one of these, this was just how i wanted to do it. Its wasnt a budget build.

wire2

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2023, 10:12:48 AM »
Wow! That's an impressive engine/transaxle combo. Is that included in the $22k package?
I can tell, you want things done right.
Not to criticize, flipping the Mendeola seems a bit of overkill to me, the CV joints of the axles would accept quite a bit of offset with no complaints?

I've collected parts  for my build to place the (LS) engine backwards, with a Tremec 6 speed (CTS-V) in the tunnel, to a marine V-drive, then driveshafts past the trans/LS to an offset Viper diff. Lamborghini did the same mechanical layout in the Diablos, just a bit cleaner.

camarogod98

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2023, 08:26:24 AM »
Just curious, what's the transaxle and bellhousing from? I expect the block is SBC?

Transmission is a Mendeola SDR-5 stage II with a bunch of custom parts to flip it 180 to get the axle centerline on the correct height. It’s a $15,000 transmission unfortunately.

Engine for this was a LSX blocked 408, AFR heads and Nelson twin 72mm
Ball bearing T4 turbos.

wire2

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2023, 11:27:05 PM »
Just curious, what's the transaxle and bellhousing from? I expect the block is SBC?

camarogod98

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2023, 12:06:12 PM »
Excellent value. Wow, 6.0 wheels, body with GLASS! Will repost info on two other sites. Good luck.

Thanks Dale, I wish i had time to finish this car. Life changes

I wish i could of bought this 10 years ago for this low price, she would have been done

lambobuilder

• Liked: 211
  • Member Rating Points: +17/-0
    • Lambobuilder
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2023, 08:46:40 AM »
Excellent value. Wow, 6.0 wheels, body with GLASS! Will repost info on two other sites. Good luck.

camarogod98

NAERC CHASSIS WITH MM BRAZIL 6.0 BODY
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2023, 03:59:14 PM »
Its been 10 years guys and i no longer have any time for this project.

What i have for sale.

-NAERC chassis that is 90% done. It just needs front shock mounts welded on and the sheet metal in the front and engine bay.
comes with CTSV Cadillac Brake calipers, Baer rotors and QAI double adjustable shocks (brakes and shocks where $5000 alone)
-MM Brazil 6.0 Body with interior and full set of glass.
I would like to sell both of these as a package. $12000 FIRM (I have $23,000 invested in this).....cash and carry, located in Dowagiac Michigan.

-Brand new set of Diablo 6.0 wheels with new pirelli tires. $10,000 firm ($14,000 invested).....cash and carry, located in Dowagaic Michigan.

-Brand new diablo steering wheel. $750

More pictures of wheels and steering wheel with be posted.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 06:57:21 PM by camarogod98 »