<< < (3/28) > >>

SchulzeA:
Nice work Lance! The color looks perfect  ::thumbup

notnilc20:
Looks awesome!!!  Good job.

lambo_sam:
Ahhhh Nice!!!! you are making good progress there sir!! ::salute

lance345:
We progress! Not quite there yet but that light at the end of the tunnel is pretty bright.

It would take me a very long time to list all the things I've done since my last post, and even longer to take pics. So here's a pic I snapped quickly on my way in tonight.

lance345:
Spent the entire day today messing around with my shock positioning for my door. I wasn't happy with how high it went. I finally got it where I was happy and took the doors off to do some more inner finishing. I think we are on hour 200 for the doors. Mostly my fault though.

Just fyi - I have no idea why I have never used fiberglass cloth before. I've been using chopped strand mat, and it is a real pain in the butt to work with. The cloth is so much easier... where has it been all my life? I will still be using the chopped stand for a couple spots I need to build up (it is much thicker); I'm an idiot for not realizing earlier.

I've said this more times than I care to count in my thread, but "if all goes well" I really hope to have the carbon fiber done by the end of the weekend. My friend will be helping me with the interior I hope next weekend. The list is getting very short!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version