Author Topic: HID Projectors  (Read 6481 times)

mikemurci

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 2
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: HID Projectors
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 04:31:25 PM »
I have a set of Bi xenons in my Replica murcielago MR2 base but have the problem of when the high beams are pulled on by the steering wheel stalk the solenoid works but the bulb (Bi Xenon) turns off

Any idea?

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
HID Projectors
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 09:00:04 PM »
My next door neighbor is in the headlight customization business so of course I went to him when it was time to buy my HID projectors for my headlights.  I was so impressed with what he sold me that I asked him to pull together a package for the members on LamboClone.  I went with the 50w projectors and these things are really bright but each projector has a built in electronically controlled shutter that focuses the light on the road and not at incoming traffic.  The shutter opens up when you need brights and this adjusts the light to a higher level forward (see the pictures below).  The kits ship with plug a play harnesses so there is minimal wiring required and each projector comes with it's own ballast.  I'm not selling these and all orders are placed directly with my neighbor Chad.

Details:

LP640 Quad Beam Projector Retrofit Package Components were selected based on the dimensions of the LP640 headlight and are intended to provide quad beam capability (4 HID low beam/4 HID high beam) achieved through the use of twin bi-xenon projectors in each headlight.  Low beam headlights utilize the Mini H1 projectors, while Matchbox projectors fill the high beam locations.  HID conversion kits come in either 35w or 50w kits, and are available in 3000k, 4300k, 5000k, and 6000k (5000k recommended).  Package also includes H4 bi-xenon wiring harnesses with pre-terminated pigtails to take the guess work out of the wiring.   9006 amp link extensions allow for safe mounting of the ballasts within the front hood compartment.  Projectors carry a 3 year warranty. 3Five and 5Five HID conversion kits carry a 5 year warranty, on all components including bulbs and wiring

35 Watt Package
(2x) 3Five Morimoto Elite H1 HID Conversion Kits
(1pr.) Morimoto Mini H1 Bi-Xenon Projectors
(1pr.) Morimoto Matchbox H1 Bi-Xenon Projectors
(4) 9006 Amp Link Extensions
(2) H4 Morimoto MotoControl HD Bi-Xenon Relay Harnesses
(4) Pre-terminated H4 Pigtails

-Retail: $603 + Shipping
LamboClone Member Pricing: $500 + Free Shipping when shipped inside the USA

55 Watt Package
(2x) 5Five Morimoto Elite H1 HID Conversion Kits
(1pr.) Morimoto Mini H1 Bi-Xenon Projectors
(1pr.) Morimoto Matchbox H1 Bi-Xenon Projectors
(4) 9006 Amp Link Extensions
(2) H4 Morimoto MotoControl HD Bi-Xenon Relay Harnesses
(4) Pre-terminated H4 Pigtails

- Retail: $613 + Shipping
LamboClone Member Pricing: $510 + Free Shipping when shipped inside the USA

Morimoto Mini H1 Bi-Xenon Projectors
With a handful of upgrades for V5.0 The Morimoto Mini H1 bi-xenon projectors install easier, perform better, cost less, and fit a wider variety of applications than ever before. Morimoto Mini Madness!

What makes them so popular? Amazing ease of installation relative to the amount of performance they produce. No other projector performs quite like our Morimoto Mini and takes less work to retrofit.
Installation Summary: Remove headlight lens, insert the threaded mounting shaft through the pre-existing hole in the back of the reflector, hand-tighten, check rotation, tighten, and re-seal headlights. Minimal-to-no cutting involved.

Performance highlights: With a pre-installed clear lens and curved cutoff shield that's been tuned in-house, the Moto H1's will literally perform on-par with many other popular full size HID projectors. Their wide, uniformly lit beam stays intense all the way to the outer limits. The bi-xenon high beam provides plenty of additional light.

Morimoto Matchbox H1 Bi-Xenon Projectors
Proof that good things do come in small packages!  The Morimoto Matchbox projector was designed to fit in places others can’t, enabling a wide array of new retrofitting opportunities.  The Morimoto Matchbox H1 bi-xenon projectors install just like their big brothers, the Mini H1.  With their small diameter and low profile, they are a pint-sized powerhouse.

Installation Summary: Remove headlight lens, insert the threaded mounting shaft through the pre-existing hole in the back of the reflector, hand-tighten, check rotation, tighten, and re-seal headlights. Minimal-to-no cutting involved.

Performance highlights: With a pre-installed clear lens and curved cutoff shield that's been tuned in-house, the Moto H1's will literally perform on-par with many other popular full size HID projectors. Their wide, uniformly lit beam stays intense all the way to the outer limits. The bi-xenon high beam provides plenty of additional light, and is the perfect choice for high beam, quad beam lighting, and fog light applications.

Morimoto Elite HID Conversion Kit
Since their debut in 2011, the Morimoto Elite Systems have earned their reputation amongst many as the aftermarket's best HID kit. We urge you to check out their spec's below, Read the Reviews, Google "Morimoto Elite", and then decide for yourself. We're sure proud of it!

The 'Moto 3Five H1 bulbs feature: Ceramic bases for precise alignment giving you a clean beam pattern. Quartz glass tubes to minimize UV output and maximizing luminosity. Their Praxair (US) metal halide salts produce very accurate color temperatures (3K/43K/5K/6K)

The 'Moto ballasts feature: Compact, clutter-free design with integrated igniters. Completely weatherproof body & potted internals. Braided tech-flex insulated high voltage line enhances durability and looks, the interior lining prevents EMI interference. Laser etched graphics, aluminum fittings & mounting hardware. "SS" (SpeedStart technology) greatly enhances bulb warm-up speed without artificially high start amperage, now comes standard as of July 2012.

The 'Moto Heavy Duty Relay Wire harness features: Independent 40amp relays with LED indicator lights. Corrosion resistant ceramic fittings are rubber coated throughout. 14 gauge stranded copper wire protected by durable black tech-flex mesh looks like a factory harness when installed. Designed to be completely plug n play.

35 watts of HID light output not enough?  Upgrade to the 5Five kit for an additional 1000+ lumens of output.  With all the same features of the 3Five kits, our 5Five kits give you a full 55 watts light output.  Our 5Five kits provide over 6,500 lumen of output, compared to 1,600 lumen in factory halogen output.  That is more than a 400% increase lighting output.  Running a dual projector setup?  800% increase in output over factory lighting.  Just don’t come blaming us when you melt innocent bystanders who cross your path!    ::tongue

You can contact Chad at - uniquecoating@yahoo.com and be sure to mention that you seen this on LamboClone.com so he knows the package you are asking about.

Chris
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 09:31:15 PM by No Bull »