Author Topic: CCIE On Board  (Read 1481 times)

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
Re: CCIE On Board
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 09:26:02 AM »
Welcome!  I'm going to need a lot of parts!

What are your plans for the LP640?
Pedro

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 07:56:06 AM »
Welcome CCIE! Fantastic talking to you last night, glad you made it over. I have no doubt that all members will benefit from your parts! My future business is with this guy ;D

To anybody needing ANY Lambo parts I strongly suggest talking to this gentlemen... 8)

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 06:37:47 AM »
About time you made it over here.  LOL!   8)

CCIE has been selling parts to builders for a while and I  can honestly say that I've never heard a single complaint from anyone that has purchased from him.

Welcome aboard

Chris

jb1

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 03:07:56 AM »
 welcome,   glad to have people  with  such talent as yourself here...

CCIE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 96
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
CCIE On Board
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 02:06:38 AM »
All....

usmc_butler invited me and I am glad to join.... I am building a Top Gun Diablo Roadster so I hope to contribute to the Diablo section as well as I am gearing up to do a LP640 soon. I also have a Completed Ferrari F40 replica, Completed Pisa XT/c which I would love to sell and a completed IFG Diablo 60 sitting in California that I need to bring back home to Ohio. I do a lot of buying and selling of Lambo parts (OEM and replica) and bought out all the small molds from MMBrazil (I also received training from Marcello how to make the parts) as well as the remaining inventory from IFG. I also have lots of OEM parts so if anyone needs anything just let me know I might just have it. You can check out my site www.lambooem.com (Under construction) I am always looking out for OEM parts that I can replicate. Please do note: buying and selling lambo parts is just a hobby and my real work keeps me busy with travel (I design enterprise networks and datacenters) so please have patience with me. I am also a nitwit when it comes to details so I might be slow but quality is what I am after.  I am glad to be here....

Thank You USMC for inviting me

Thank You
CCIE