Author Topic: AR15 Sales are CRAZY. Just sold one of mine in 6 hours.  (Read 1789 times)

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
Re: AR15 Sales are CRAZY. Just sold one of mine in 6 hours.
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2013, 04:43:55 PM »
Check this out...

DLP Image Projection 3d Printer by Envisiontec @ MDM 2012

DLP projection printing is probably the simplest thing that's out there (pretty new stuff) and the possibilities are endless. 

Anyone what to project and print a car body?   ::tongue

Chris

apsara

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • Liked: 32
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-1
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2013, 04:32:16 PM »
nothings missing, its just my camera system has been messed with inside my shop, footage has been deleted.  and this guy has been entering my shop without my permission to snoop around.  owner of the building give him keys to all doors, I don't even know why for.  he lives in a trailer behind my shop, this guy is supposed to be security but is high all day long.  I've only been at this location for not even two months, and one my 7 transport trucks got broken into and $600 worth of batteries got stolen, locks got tampered with, my equipment has been messed with and can't get no work don't cause he keeps switch power on and off all the time.  I've already found a new shop which is bigger and cheaper, away from this clown and I'll be filing for a law suit after.  Worst location I've ever been at, so glad i'll be moving tomorrow afternoon.

3d printing technology has been getting better and better as the years progress.  It hasn't been to popular or well know about till these past few years.  3d printers have been around in the early 90's but just not for commercial or house hold use.  Theres a new one that just came out or coming out, I forget the name, but it prints the image upside down and pulls it up from a pool of resin.

Texas

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 39
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 12:49:02 PM »
That sucks apsara but be thankful that nothing was missing. Most of the time I don't even work with the garage door open so people wont see what I have in there. So many parts are hard to get a hold of or can be expensive so I avoid letting local people know what I have just to keep them honest ::police. I love seeing the 3D printer technology that keeps getting better. ::study

SchulzeA

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Liked: 217
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-1
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013, 12:29:20 AM »
Here's a link to the free files before someone buys them...
http://www.cncguns.com/downloads.html

The AR15 lower is correct and excellent quality.  ::usa

Murci-Me

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 11:54:21 PM »
Yes, and that is the new controversy. With a 3D printer, you could easily make your own gun. It wont be long and they will be trying to ban those as well.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 11:59:44 PM by Murci-Me »

apsara

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • Liked: 32
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-1
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 11:23:24 PM »
since the up coming restrictions with firearms, most of the guys that owns ar15's are actually making their own magazines, low receivers, handles and stocks for a couple of dollars.  your wondering how? well 3d printers, guys are printing out their own gun parts and I have some files for the ar15 parts and they do hold up pretty good when fired.

Murci-Me

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 07:19:35 PM »
Nice! Yes, here in California any "Assult Rifle (LOL)" is very hard to come by. I bought 2 Bushmaster M4's about a year ago and i'm glad I did. The same rifle is now selling for $1600 (IF you can find one), I paid $950 for each. Ammo is a b*tch though, impossible to find and limited when you buy. I stockpiled alot of reloaded 223 and 556 that I got at the range, its about all I can find.

Texas

• Lambo Mafia
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 01:51:40 PM »
Nice gun. Here is the one I sold. I have now sold 1800 rounds now for a dollar a round. I can't sell anymore guns or ammo now as I'm partial to the rest of them. I am more of a long range shooter and I get custom loaded ammo for my 338 Lapua but with prices being so high I will just put them up for a while.

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 10:04:00 AM »
Yep! Ive been buying and selling a lot as well... Went to a gun show this weekend and prices were nuts! Hell .22 rounds were 75 dollars a box of 1,000. .223 rounds are almost a dollar a piece right now ::duh...

Here is one of mine on the hood of the Hummer
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 10:52:06 AM by usmc_butler »

Texas

• Lambo Mafia
AR15 Sales are CRAZY. Just sold one of mine in 6 hours.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 09:34:22 AM »
Hello

I just wanted to put this out there for the guys that live in gun states. I just sold one of my AR15's and some bulk ammo I had. I posted my M&P15 Tactical and 800 rounds on a local Facebook page and had numerous people try to cut a deal then I get a text then phone call and the guy says ( I want the gun I'll be there in 15min with cash) a half our later $2600 for something I have about $1500 in. Keep in mind this was an extra gun I had, I figured that I could only shoot two guns at one time but not three. And now I have some more money for parts. ::headbang