For Sale / Wanted > Original Parts For Sale

Murcielago or Reventon Hatch Hinge For Sale

<< < (2/4) > >>

Murci-Me:
I thought he was selling them at $225 "each", since the way he worded his post.

QUOTE;
Here is an OEM hatch hinge that was pulled from a burnt Murcielago. It's the same hinge used both in the Murci coupe and roadster. It's also the same hinge used in the Reventon. This hinge will give you the proper clearance. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to use this type of hinge on my build. However, I can replicate it (singular) upon request for $225 shipped

No Bull:
BTW.... I've contacted Jay for a set and I thought the price was fair given my time and the materials I'd have in a set.  He has a set that he can pull an exact pattern from and compare to his as he's making them and this is much more than I have.  I was looking to buy an OEM set of these for around $600 so this set is a bargain at half that.  I now have OEM front hood hinges for the front and these will look good at the rear of the car.  This is probably more important to me because I have the inner G28 panel for the hood and I'm having a OEM splashed rear engine cover made that has an inner panel also.  I want the panels to open and look as finished as possible when exposed.

Chris

No Bull:
O MY GOASHHHHHH!!!!

For peace of metal and $10 worth of parts.....

"I guess you haven't been on the forums enough other than to sell overpriced parts. I've had many people agree with me. It's just annoying when someone claims to do something purely as a hobby but they expect 500% profit from each item. "

"This isn't a car it's a part. Just because you used an oem part to copy off of doesn't mean some of that oem cost goes into the splashed part. The oem part is made by Lambo and the name is what makes the cost so high not the materials and labor. I know what these materials cost, btw, I guess you can fool some but not all... "

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/mall/16908-murcielago-reventon-next-gen-replica-steering-wheel-complete-2.html

Above Quotes taken from my favorite wannabee builder

lol......   I had ta.........

Come on guys.. this is simple.  When something is offered for sale and you think it's too expensive, please keep your comments to yourself and don't buy it.  This is not a competition of who's parts are better or "you are asking too much" so I'm going to publicly call you out on it.  The parts were posted per the site rules with an asking price.  If you want to negotiate the price or provide feedback to the seller, please do so via a Private Message.

As Dustin said last week, this is getting old and the site is not intended to be used for turf wars or axe grinding.  Let's keep it "about the build" and leave the BS for the "other" sites.

Chris

usmc_butler:

--- Quote from: LamboJayso on February 04, 2013, 01:14:47 PM ---Those ppl who say those stuff would have a new found respect and appreciation for things if and whenever they do decide to get their hands dirty. Things always seem easier to do when watching from the sideline as a spectator, but it's not until when you get in the game then you realize it wasn't as easy as you thought it was.

--- End quote ---

AGREE 100%

Murci-Me:
Look closely, and you'll see it's Lemonade in the mugs...... ::beers

im just sayin........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version