Author Topic: New to Lamboclone!!!  (Read 1870 times)

Rebirth

• A.K.A. Darkprince
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
  • If it's not perfect, It's not done!
Re: New to Lamboclone!!!
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2013, 07:36:51 AM »
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Murci-me, I plan to use Robs kit since he's only a half hour away from me and I have seen the quality of his kits... And I would be able to inspect it to make sure everything is there and in the condition I expect it to be in prior to taking it home.
I have a dream, that one day we will not be judged by the supplier of our kits but by the content of the build!

Murci-Me

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2013, 09:00:46 PM »
Which kit (supplier) are you building?

lance345

• Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2013, 08:08:51 PM »
Welcome.

I also worked on cars since I was a kid, and my Dad and I restored a 69 Mustang when I was 16. It prompted me to go into autobody. My parents passed away years ago, so I know what a motivator it can be. Best of luck on the business venture, I'm sure your Dad would be proud, and best of luck on the build.

LamboJayso

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Liked: 17
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-2
  • Experience is everything!
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2013, 07:15:18 PM »
Welcome to the site Rebirth. I hope to be of assistance when you're ready to start your build.
-Jayso

Rebirth

• A.K.A. Darkprince
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2013, 05:03:42 PM »
Thank you Texas!
I have a dream, that one day we will not be judged by the supplier of our kits but by the content of the build!

Texas

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 39
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2013, 04:28:43 PM »
Welcome Rebirth!

Rebirth

• A.K.A. Darkprince
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2013, 02:18:14 PM »
That's the plan! Got a couple projects to finish up on first (I can't stand unfinished stuff) Then I can start on my Murcie build. Plan to start buying stuff for it before then so it can be everything will be ready when I start. (I also can't stand project delay's! lol)

italianknightrider

• IKR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Liked: 79
  • Member Rating Points: +36/-2
  • LAMBOCLONE MAFIA - Administrator / Owner
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2013, 01:38:56 PM »
Great to see you are here ,Welcome , your Bio is very positive ,i hope your project start soon an you are driving it before the year is over. 
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 12:46:12 PM »
Yeah I wouldn't even think about telling people it's real because they won't see it for what it is, they'll think it's just something I bought.
Even though there are certain people here that don't agree with that.

Rebirth

• A.K.A. Darkprince
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2013, 12:41:40 PM »
^^^ LOL, Thanks! Yeah I've been a replica fan ever since I was a child. My dad use to tell me, "I can't respect someone with a real Lambo because anyone with enough money can buy a one. My respect goes out to the one's who built theirs!"

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 12:24:52 PM »
Welcome! Sorry for your loss man, glad to hear you kept with you and your Dad's plans. Can't wait to see you start your roadster.
lol nice sig, it seems you've been around here awhile.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 12:28:24 PM by uollÉ⊥ »

Rebirth

• A.K.A. Darkprince
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 11:43:52 AM »
Thanks a lot RT!

Yes a replica is far different from customizing and restoring a car, but I have some experience in kit car/ replica building but not as extensive of experience like some of the members here. As soon as I start building I plan to post a thread of my build progress, that way you guys can see it from start to finish... and can offer help if I run into a wall!  ::help

Love the threads and communication on here... some real good reading!  ::study

RT

• Liked: 308
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 11:32:18 AM »
You have very good credentials and should do well with your build.
Welcome aboard!
Even so, a replica is not just a customized car (although I like your concept) and you will find they take an enormous amount of extra work.
But if you have been watching this and other forums you already know that.
We are all on your side, willing to help any way we can.

RT
It isn't enough to want a Lambo, you have to want to BUILD A CAR.

Rebirth

• A.K.A. Darkprince
New to Lamboclone!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 11:10:24 AM »
So yes, new to the forum, but not new by anymeans the world of custom car building. Currently working out plans to build a  ::LAMBO Lp640 Roadster. Taking some time because I want mine to be one of a kind so that when I'm done I can drive it down to my Local  ::LAMBO2 dealer and they can look at it with a great appreciation. (and ask who did the custom mods to it, lol)

I have worked on cars since I was 6 (first car my dad told me to tear down was a T-bucket), Growing up my father has had several shops which I worked in restoring cars and customizing. several years ago my dad and I sat down to discuss opening a shop together. We decided I would go to school to learn more about OBDII diagnostics and earn my ASE certification to use for the shops credentials. Sadly he passed away in a car accident 2 month before graduation. So now, even though he's with me in spirit, I am starting the business without his presence.

I am a newly married, father of two amazing children and husband to the worlds greatest and most beautiful wife and a born again Christian! Life is good!... I feel like a king! ::K

My spare time is spent running my business (aside from my 9-5 job) as well as playing my bass and guitars  ::rocker , and making films.

Sorry for the lengthy Bio. I didn't want to just say "Hey I'm new here" and let you guys fill in the blank of my past and who I am. Wanted you to hear it from the horses mouth (sort-a-speak)