Author Topic: Porsche boxter LP-640 custom DEAL!!!  (Read 5650 times)

343motorsports

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: Porsche boxter LP-640 custom DEAL!!!
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2013, 09:59:07 AM »
and Todd if your going to call me out with lies.. do it so everyone can see. don't send me threatening messages. thank you sir!!

343motorsports

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2013, 09:35:35 AM »
we added two aluminum rads in the back with 10" fans wrapped the headers with heat wrap...added an air intake system. shes running cooler but its still louder than i would like but it is a fiero engine....

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2013, 06:43:47 AM »
no not just the paint job was done... if you read on the eBay ad you will see. as far as when it was 11,000.00 it was rough.. but as with everything time is money we have already since Todd left put a lot more man hours into it.. it was put together badly so when that happens we have to go back and fix all that, i prefer to build cars start to finish, im not much into fixing other peoples crappy jobs, but i will... as far as the 22,500 asking price... obviously that's the high point of asking price... if i got it great still a good deal for some one... but obvious it has best offer also.. even Todd couldn't disagree with that...

In your old eBay item 251265678329

You said it ran hot
Did you fix that ?

343motorsports

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2013, 06:24:14 AM »
and as far as the guy (todd) who says he traveled to meet me. he was already in Florida visiting his uncle on the island...and hes saying junk about me because he backed out of the deal with me to buy another car he saw on eBay the red 6.o coupe out in vegas, and me and him had a disagreement because he told me on the phone that he would buy the car to take it down from eBay so of course i did and got charged over 100.00 in eBay/seller fees. so me and him had some words.. because a deal is a deal.. he wasn't coming to see the car blind, he knew the condition... but made up a store so he could get the other one...for less money...

343motorsports

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2013, 06:06:28 AM »
no not just the paint job was done... if you read on the eBay ad you will see. as far as when it was 11,000.00 it was rough.. but as with everything time is money we have already since Todd left put a lot more man hours into it.. it was put together badly so when that happens we have to go back and fix all that, i prefer to build cars start to finish, im not much into fixing other peoples crappy jobs, but i will... as far as the 22,500 asking price... obviously that's the high point of asking price... if i got it great still a good deal for some one... but obvious it has best offer also.. even Todd couldn't disagree with that...

Tusabes

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2013, 05:56:08 AM »
you are asking $22k not $11k

I dont think that blue quickie $500 paint job adds $12k to it?

343motorsports

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2013, 05:35:19 AM »
I never said i built the blue diablo... nor would i ever say i built something that i didnt. as far as why people trust people. well thats easy you can go threw life thinking everyone will screw you over or you can go threw life with faith and trust..I was scammed out of 10K a few years back while buying a porsche boxster for one of my builds not a feeling i want again or that anyone else wants...the one guy (todd) knew the condition of the car and at the time the deal was for the car in the black condition and the price was 11,000.00 the car runs and drives and as 90% of all parts tell me where you get a running driving replica for 11K.

Tusabes

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2013, 05:18:18 AM »
im  cary the builder in palm bay and its sure is funny how much you guys talk about someone who you have never met in person nor have you been scammed by him.. you know why you haven't been scammed by him? because im not a scam artist...there are reasons i advertise for investors,  ask other builders what Lamborghini lawyers have to say... and yes the black lambo is now blue because i am continuing to finish it. and as far as you todd coming down to look at the car after i told you the condition a month ago when you came down. your the one who is scam artist and you scammed me out of money... as far as building a car at cost I im building a Bugatti veyron for a customer who paid me cash who i have never met... and guess what his money will get him a custom built bugatti veyron on a 2005 GTO donor.. so all of you who have proof that im a scammer step up with your proof... EXACTLY!!!! sometimes there are honest good  people even in an dishonest world..if any one has a question for me give me a call 321-682-6261
Hi Cary please explain why anyone would trust you with money when you've never built a car , you are merely marketing that blue diablo you didnt even build

Show some pics of this Veyron. The way for people to start trusting you or anyone in the replica business is to show your work and have satisfied customers . Not yelling "I'm not a scammer " online with no proof to the contrary .

As of now , you have no satisfied customers and the one person who did travel to meet you describes you as a scammer

So why would people hand you money for a Veyron when you have never built one nor shown pics of your current build , they can just see Mike Vetter who has a long established business and has already built the Veyron and many other kit cars

343motorsports

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2013, 05:06:25 AM »
im  cary the builder in palm bay and its sure is funny how much you guys talk about someone who you have never met in person nor have you been scammed by him.. you know why you haven't been scammed by him? because im not a scam artist...there are reasons i advertise for investors,  ask other builders what Lamborghini lawyers have to say... and yes the black lambo is now blue because i am continuing to finish it. and as far as you todd coming down to look at the car after i told you the condition a month ago when you came down. your the one who is scam artist and you scammed me out of money... as far as building a car at cost I im building a Bugatti veyron for a customer who paid me cash who i have never met... and guess what his money will get him a custom built bugatti veyron on a 2005 GTO donor.. so all of you who have proof that im a scammer step up with your proof... EXACTLY!!!! sometimes there are honest good  people even in an dishonest world..if any one has a question for me give me a call 321-682-6261

jdinner

• Liked: 25
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
    • KwikerCars

am33r

• Liked: 37
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
  • YOLO
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2013, 05:39:21 PM »
 ::scratch so this graham mc... sprays the diablo a new color everytime he advertises for this build deal?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 07:24:33 AM by No Bull »

Tusabes

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2013, 05:25:18 PM »
>:(REAL DEAL SCAMMER IN PALM BAY FLORIDA. WENT TO SEE A CAR HE HAD FOR SALE A DIABLO ROADSTER, IT WAS PAINTED FLAT BLACK. AND HE WAS LOOKING FOR INVESTORS FOR HIS KIT CAR COMPANY. I WISH I COULD WARN EVERYONE ABOUT THIS SCAMMER, OH BY THE WAY THE FLAT BLACK DIABLO IS NOW SPRAY BOMBED BLUE AND ON EBAY AGAIN, PLEASE NOTE BUYER BRWARE. THIS GUY IS A SERIOUS SCAMMER. HIS NAME IS DANA, AND HE WILL RIP YOU OFF.

Yeah he is a big time scammer
His eBay name is something like graham McVey replicas

countach kid

• Fantasy of the Mind
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 01:44:12 PM »
 >:(REAL DEAL SCAMMER IN PALM BAY FLORIDA. WENT TO SEE A CAR HE HAD FOR SALE A DIABLO ROADSTER, IT WAS PAINTED FLAT BLACK. AND HE WAS LOOKING FOR INVESTORS FOR HIS KIT CAR COMPANY. I WISH I COULD WARN EVERYONE ABOUT THIS SCAMMER, OH BY THE WAY THE FLAT BLACK DIABLO IS NOW SPRAY BOMBED BLUE AND ON EBAY AGAIN, PLEASE NOTE BUYER BRWARE. THIS GUY IS A SERIOUS SCAMMER. HIS NAME IS DANA, AND HE WILL RIP YOU OFF.
WISH IT DREAM IT DO IT.

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 05:39:21 AM »
He is looking for an investor to start a kitcar company in florida. I wouldn't touch that deal at all. Basically you invest in helping me open a business and one day I will build you a car.
Just another salted mine.  Very sad. 

Cruise tickets, cheap, bring your own TP and plastic bags.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 05:41:15 AM by 01Lambiero »
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

madmods

• Liked: 17
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 05:30:54 PM »
He is looking for an investor to start a kitcar company in florida. I wouldn't touch that deal at all. Basically you invest in helping me open a business and one day I will build you a car.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 06:21:18 PM by madmods »
Keep dreaming-I'm sweating, glassing, welding and building every night!
Gagliardi Vendetta
Vetter Carrera Gt
Vetter Lp 640