The Forum > Lessons Learned - Advice to Newbies

Porsche boxter LP-640 custom DEAL!!!

(1/4) > >>

343motorsports:
and Todd if your going to call me out with lies.. do it so everyone can see. don't send me threatening messages. thank you sir!!

343motorsports:
we added two aluminum rads in the back with 10" fans wrapped the headers with heat wrap...added an air intake system. shes running cooler but its still louder than i would like but it is a fiero engine....

Tusabes:

--- Quote from: 343motorsports on June 29, 2013, 06:06:28 AM ---no not just the paint job was done... if you read on the eBay ad you will see. as far as when it was 11,000.00 it was rough.. but as with everything time is money we have already since Todd left put a lot more man hours into it.. it was put together badly so when that happens we have to go back and fix all that, i prefer to build cars start to finish, im not much into fixing other peoples crappy jobs, but i will... as far as the 22,500 asking price... obviously that's the high point of asking price... if i got it great still a good deal for some one... but obvious it has best offer also.. even Todd couldn't disagree with that...

--- End quote ---

In your old eBay item 251265678329

You said it ran hot
Did you fix that ?

343motorsports:
and as far as the guy (todd) who says he traveled to meet me. he was already in Florida visiting his uncle on the island...and hes saying junk about me because he backed out of the deal with me to buy another car he saw on eBay the red 6.o coupe out in vegas, and me and him had a disagreement because he told me on the phone that he would buy the car to take it down from eBay so of course i did and got charged over 100.00 in eBay/seller fees. so me and him had some words.. because a deal is a deal.. he wasn't coming to see the car blind, he knew the condition... but made up a store so he could get the other one...for less money...

343motorsports:
no not just the paint job was done... if you read on the eBay ad you will see. as far as when it was 11,000.00 it was rough.. but as with everything time is money we have already since Todd left put a lot more man hours into it.. it was put together badly so when that happens we have to go back and fix all that, i prefer to build cars start to finish, im not much into fixing other peoples crappy jobs, but i will... as far as the 22,500 asking price... obviously that's the high point of asking price... if i got it great still a good deal for some one... but obvious it has best offer also.. even Todd couldn't disagree with that...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version