Author Topic: New guy obligatorily post!!  (Read 6240 times)

LamboJayso

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Liked: 17
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-2
  • Experience is everything!
Re: New guy obligatorily post!!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 10:40:20 AM »
Welcome to the site Craig, I assure you that you will be treated as an equal even though you are a "star" ::tongue. Rotary power plants are awesome if you know much about them and a good choice for a build.

For a kit there isn't a good Reventon kit out there that won't need lots of work to be correct (check out Texas's build). Can't go wrong with a G28 buy either KCI or Rob both will need there share of work but there is tons of knowledge out there on how to fix there flaws. If you wanted to go even newer and be one of the first you should consider the Aventador. There is some pictures of the first body on here and it will be in production in the next month or 2.

Again welcome to the site glad you found us!

Dustin

I think it's misguided to even mention Rob as a source to buy a body from anymore due to the ongoing issue with Dave the "Batbuilder."
-Jayso

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
Re: New guy obligatorily post!!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 09:54:05 AM »
Welcome to the site Craig, I assure you that you will be treated as an equal even though you are a "star" ::tongue. Rotary power plants are awesome if you know much about them and a good choice for a build.

For a kit there isn't a good Reventon kit out there that won't need lots of work to be correct (check out Texas's build). Can't go wrong with a G28 buy either KCI or Rob both will need there share of work but there is tons of knowledge out there on how to fix there flaws. If you wanted to go even newer and be one of the first you should consider the Aventador. There is some pictures of the first body on here and it will be in production in the next month or 2.

Again welcome to the site glad you found us!

Dustin

rotarycraig

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 13
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
New guy obligatorily post!!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 09:06:11 AM »
Hey all. Name is Craig and Im a star...... anyways lol. I am not new to aftermarket and modification scene. I have built several imports into beasts and my favorite was my TII rx7. Hence rotarycraig.

Anyways. I have yet to purchase my donor or kit. I am doing as much research as i can before i decide. I DO plan on building a rotary based powerplant and omit any Lamborghini labels. I love the Mercy 2 kit but the reventon is uber sexy.

Any advice on kit support fabrication and best kit mfr to go with would be great. Also sourcing a lot of the odds and ends.

Thanks folks
Craig