How To - Tips > Other / Everything Else

The Lamborghini Veneno, a $4 million supercar for three owners

(1/4) > >>

CCIE:
Actually now that I am looking at the pic posted below it looks more like Dearth Vader is laughing at the funky looking black leather wearing person with a hole in the middle and a "Oil Squirter" thingy right next to it....
I would definitely not be proud of it. Though the grinning Dearth Vader I would drive any day....

Just my .25 Cents (rest was taken away by my wife for her guchie fluffy thingy that I want to boot kick)

CCIE:
Satinta.... I am sorry I disagree with you... I looked and looked and looked but I was unable to find the "Nail Spreader" and the "Oil Squirter" hole any where on the car..... Although the resemblance to Dearth Vader is appropriate for a mean looking beast as it it. The Oil Squirter looks more queer then mean.

satinta:
Yeah but the Reventon looks good.   

I really can't stand this new one. The comparison to the 1966 Batmobile is correct

I mean come on. Red piping???

plans4sale:
 They are making at least 4 million dollars profit from each one of these. I doubt that they invested more than half a million for developing the new tooling. It's basically Aventador under the new rebody style, plus some tweaks in the interior and new user interface for the LCD dash. Same story like how the Reventon was based on Murcielago.

tonypaul:
Personally I think its too futuristic looking, and from what I hear most Lamborghini purist (the ones who hate replicas) dont like it either. I dont think Lamborghini was going for wide level market appeal on this anyway, they are only making 3 of them. Its a pretty safe venture seeing that they only got to appeal to 3 people with a very high net worth. They are able to get more exposure to their brand just by selling these 3 cars instead of cranking out a 1000 more Gallardos and have them sit at dealerships for a year.

While they are most likely are loosing millions on this car, it builds the brand to another level of elitism.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version