Author Topic: Now I understand  (Read 4313 times)

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
Re: Now I understand
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2013, 08:54:20 AM »
Glad you seen some of the crooks in this hobby and hopefully see where I was coming from being hesitant in purchasing. Thank you for being understanding  ::beers

Dustin

Jackal

• Vigilante builder
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 5
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
  • Everything is about physics .... even physics!
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2013, 08:49:32 AM »
I would of taken from you BUT my biggest problem is that shipping doubles the rims prices for me so I had to look locally as you can understand.

Cheers
Jackal

SchulzeA

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Liked: 217
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-1
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2013, 02:19:12 AM »
I would be in on a set if I hadn't already bought wheels. I'm sure some more people will come through with orders.
It takes a bit of time to gain peoples trust in this hobby. The list of crooked people past and present is a mile long. Unfortantatly those crooks ruin it for good honest people.

Swif

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2013, 11:47:38 PM »
Yes I am in CA.

CCIE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 96
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 11:43:54 PM »
David,

I visit the other forums and have seen your post there (I wondered if it was you) and if I recall I have bought some parts from you (def3) are you based in California?

CCIE
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 12:48:06 AM by CCIE »

Swif

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 11:36:06 PM »
Anyone go to the other forums I have listed to see what I have done over there?

Swif

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 11:35:26 PM »
I was in for previous price, wasn't holding back at all
then priced changed so naturally some thought needs to be put in to it. You only made that post today..

Price changed as I was still trying to work out pricing for a GB. I stated that it was not looking like it would happen. I have locked pricing for the 4 more sets and the price wen up $100 from what I thought I could get the GB going at.

So I would expect members that were all in at $1100 if I could get the pricing locked would be in at $1200 after I was having trouble getting the pricing back down.

The start of this thread was in reaction to seeing the two others. By know means do I have the goal of ripping people off. I think I have made that clear.

Swif

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 11:30:32 PM »
Hi Swif,

I haven't inquired about the rims simply because I have a set already and this might be the case with many members here.  It seems that many guys will buy their bodies and rims at around the same time. 

What other Lamborghini replica or OEM parts can you offer members here at lower then normal prices?  We also have a feedback system that might help you establish yourself here so please remind anyone that you've done business with to leave positive feedback for you.

The membership continues to grow and we are beginning to see membership extend to owners of original cars who may be looking for parts.

Thanks,

Chris

I have a pretty good feed back from a post on the thread I have the wheels on. I just need him to give me a score.

David

Tallon

• Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 06:21:33 PM »
I was in for previous price, wasn't holding back at all
then priced changed so naturally some thought needs to be put in to it. You only made that post today..
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 06:29:47 PM by Tᴀʟʟᴏɴ »

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 05:34:13 PM »
Hi Swif,

I haven't inquired about the rims simply because I have a set already and this might be the case with many members here.  It seems that many guys will buy their bodies and rims at around the same time. 

What other Lamborghini replica or OEM parts can you offer members here at lower then normal prices?  We also have a feedback system that might help you establish yourself here so please remind anyone that you've done business with to leave positive feedback for you.

The membership continues to grow and we are beginning to see membership extend to owners of original cars who may be looking for parts.

Thanks,

Chris

Swif

Now I understand
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 05:00:51 PM »
Wow, just came across this part of the forum and understand why people are holding back with buying from me.

If you want I can be found on lamborghini talk as def3 and on Lambo Power as Swif. You will see I have sold parts as well as offered help to many on the forums.  ::LAMBO