Author Topic: Murcie headlight pods and lens  (Read 4734 times)

apsara

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • Liked: 32
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-1
Re: Murciel headlight pods and lens
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 11:33:15 PM »
the tail lights are to size.  I just need to scale the fronts to fit one of the g28 kits.

Does anyone want lp640 or 670 seat foam? have to make some in 3 weeks, can put you on a waiting list if you want a set.

SchulzeA

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Liked: 217
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-1
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 10:47:32 PM »
I'm in need of some measurements from you guys with murcie kits.  I have to machine out some head light buckets for someone, both left and right and make some lens to go over it.  If anyone can give me some measurements of the light opening that will help me out alot, thanks.
What about the 3d files you sold me that are oem size...? 

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 09:22:53 PM »
Good headlight buckets are a rarity and it's one of the last parts I'm needing for my car.  My last option is to use the G28 buckets I have and do the best with them.  Those who have OEM headlights have complete and sealed units.  The only other option might be to measure a set from an original car and try to match them.  Anyone out there with an OEM set willing to post pictures with dimensions?

Thanks,

Chris

apsara

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • Liked: 32
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-1
Murcie headlight pods and lens
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 04:56:07 PM »
I'm in need of some measurements from you guys with murcie kits.  I have to machine out some head light buckets for someone, both left and right and make some lens to go over it.  If anyone can give me some measurements of the light opening that will help me out alot, thanks.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 03:24:33 PM by usmc_butler »