Author Topic: New member  (Read 840 times)

KidKit

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
  • Some call it a replica, I call it one of a kind.
Re: New member
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 09:46:20 AM »
Thanks for the welcome guys.The hardest part so far has been the wait and getting the wife on board. Its so much that goes into a decent replica I have been just reading as many post and build diary's as possible.

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 08:10:34 AM »
Welcome, thats a good nest for 2 years! You will be in the budget area soon if not right now. People are selling off there builds monthly (mostly on Mad Mechanics) you could find a decent Fiero replica for that  ::beers

Dustin

SchulzeA

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Liked: 217
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-1
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 01:52:15 AM »
Welcome  ::beers

KidKit

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
  • Some call it a replica, I call it one of a kind.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 11:06:34 PM »
 Hello, to all from Houston Texas. I am very new to the world of one of a kind replica vehicles. I love what you guys do and stand for. I have been lurking in the background for around two years on different forums just learning what it takes to complete such a task. I am not currently planning a build because I am far from mechanically inclined. I can weld, but that is about it. I am currently saving my cash in hopes of one day soon finding an honest builder in the Texas region to build me a murci. Nothing to expensive in the beginning, but down the line I would love to add more oem parts to the kit. After two years of saving I only have 20,000, and I know its going to cost way more for a decent build. So that is pretty much it back to salivating over everyone's beautiful works of art. Keep up the great work guys. You inspire guys like me to pick up a wrench and do something.