Author Topic: GAGLIARDI VENDETTA Kit Car  (Read 7852 times)

autonut

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: GAGLIARDI VENDETTA Kit Car
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2013, 09:50:06 PM »
I stopped by there a couple weeks ago, they had a few cars in various stages, nice guy.

Robert

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 124
  • Member Rating Points: +4/-0
  • Lamborghini's rule!
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2013, 04:44:30 PM »
What a bummer! :-[ I wonder if I pleaded with them!  ::sun
Robert, Journeyman experimental mechanic, Journeyman experimental painter.

italianknightrider

• IKR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Liked: 79
  • Member Rating Points: +36/-2
  • LAMBOCLONE MAFIA - Administrator / Owner
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2013, 03:52:45 PM »
Let me tell you - their new cars look amazing! I saw one in Ontario CA near where they build them. I also missed an opportuity of buying one when a client lost interest during the final stage of the build but someone else bought it ahead.

The guy is honest and will tell you from the start it will take time and for a Tube car it will cost $80K plus Options. The price of the converted one is $70 but these guys are professionals and got it down to science. The car has performance and style.

looks-wise it's awesome and I think they took an LP and changed shapes of things on it; lights, vents, head humps, grills, etc. But itseems that EVERYTHING is still where the Murcielago designed it

yes several years ago i purchased the most important parts to me ,this is the part i got but not through them , i have a mold to the upper rear section , one of my many projects

We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.

rotarycraig

• Liked: 13
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 02:45:49 PM »
Yup. Was where I was really leaning but emailed for price of kit and was told they do not sell body kits anymore. Just completed cars.

Robert

• Lamborghini's rule!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 01:08:09 PM »
Thanks brother! ::rocker

am33r

• Liked: 37
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
  • YOLO
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 01:04:34 PM »
Let me tell you - their new cars look amazing! I saw one in Ontario CA near where they build them. I also missed an opportuity of buying one when a client lost interest during the final stage of the build but someone else bought it ahead.

The guy is honest and will tell you from the start it will take time and for a Tube car it will cost $80K plus Options. The price of the converted one is $70 but these guys are professionals and got it down to science. The car has performance and style.

looks-wise it's awesome and I think they took an LP and changed shapes of things on it; lights, vents, head humps, grills, etc. But itseems that EVERYTHING is still where the Murcielago designed it

Robert

• Lamborghini's rule!
GAGLIARDI VENDETTA Kit Car
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 12:17:38 PM »
http://lamborghinireplica.com/ForSale/forsale%20Jon.htm

What do you guy think, or know about the GAGLIARDI VENDETTA ? Quality, workmanship etc. Sweet car! Thanks!