Author Topic: Builders in SoCal ?  (Read 1783 times)

Murci-Me

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Builders in SoCal ?
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 05:31:18 PM »
If you want cost effective buy an already completed car off eBay for about $25-30k. There are several in SoCal and Arizona

To build yourself use a fiero - its still going to cost you $30k+ with the stock engine . i believe north hollywood auto body will install the kit for about $8500

If you want to upgrade powertrain use a 3800 supercharged engine swap but if you're having a shop do it even that will be $5k+

A corvette engine and Audi trans swap by a shop will be $10-20k not counting the parts cost

Yup.

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 02:20:14 PM »
If you want cost effective buy an already completed car off eBay for about $25-30k. There are several in SoCal and Arizona

To build yourself use a fiero - its still going to cost you $30k+ with the stock engine . i believe north hollywood auto body will install the kit for about $8500

If you want to upgrade powertrain use a 3800 supercharged engine swap but if you're having a shop do it even that will be $5k+

A corvette engine and Audi trans swap by a shop will be $10-20k not counting the parts cost

Transcend

• Liked: 4
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 02:06:18 PM »
Alright , I'm not saying that I want it to be cheap, I just wanted to know which chassis is more cost effective.

Also I think I might buy an incomplete build and add on to it .

Transcend

• Liked: 4
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
Builders in SoCal ?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 01:17:38 AM »
Lets say I buy all the parts needed to build a Murcie

Anyone here that can help me put it together?
I have no mechanic experience :3

Preference : Watson Body
Ls7 Engine v8
Audi Transmission
Etc...
Fiero Chassis or a good one? (cost effective)