Author Topic: INFERNO ROADSTER  (Read 2389 times)

am33r

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 37
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
  • YOLO
Re: INFERNO ROADSTER
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2013, 02:25:20 PM »
I someday wanna build the Assuluto Istante from Rage Racer.

Hope you get your build going on the right track. ::thumbup

hahah for sure - assuluto looks like a delorean! but to build a car replicating one from a video game instead of a real car - it seems i am also about to do that  ::counfused but the Inrenus looks more like a Diablo than does a Murcielago
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 02:27:10 PM by am33r »

am33r

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 37
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
  • YOLO
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2013, 06:16:03 PM »
True one Tallon. It occurred to me yesterday that the name is almost the same  8) and it seems I reached the same results the game-makers have! Kind of weird, but it tells me that I was being rational about the name - even the mirrors I bought for the car were in the class of slim mirrors but not exactly like the F1 ones shown in the Infernus. but the infernus is an offshot from the Diablo - the Inferno is the new generation of the infernus  ::counfused what am i saying here lol

I thought when people ask me what this is I'd say it's an "Inferno" and a replica of nothing! Thinking of getting that emblemed..

I originally wanted to paint it Inferno Orange (The orange on the new Camaro) but any orange will do and I might go with the one u all display in your signatures; themetalic pearl one. Also I want to get rid of all light lenses that were colored and make it all smoked colored so the whole car is just orange and black. I did buy the black rims and will accent them with orange and I bought the OEM marker & tail lights but also a set of markers that are smoked color, and I will smoke color the Tail Lights. Then the headlight will have Dual angel eyes all in LED and projector HIDs; both bulbs same size (Unlike in the Murcielago). The mirrors are black with smoke LEDs.  The car will have a Black/Red interior. And the Exhaust tip will be double black.

It seemed then the classification name for this car is INFERNO but yes the Infernus seems to coincidently be a very similar concept - to find that it exists is awesome!

The actual Brand and Model I chose for this car is G28-MR2 CALIFORNIA ROADSTER  ::headbang I also have a rationale behind that I'll explain when I make a build thread on MM
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 06:28:21 PM by am33r »

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 10:10:05 AM »
Nice
or INFERNUS from grandtheftauto
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 10:12:26 AM by Tᴀʟʟá´É´ »

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia