Author Topic: Mr 3% Swedish Bubba!(hopefully)  (Read 3975 times)

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
Re: Mr 3% Swedish Bubba!(hopefully)
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 04:11:46 PM »
HAHA Love the comedy  ::headbang Your already like us...! Welcome to the site. Seeing your skill level I would say it wont be easy but I believe it is something you can accomplish   ::beers

Dustin

Bubba

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Mr 3% Swedish Bubba!(hopefully)
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 03:44:36 PM »
Hi everybody!

My name is Daniel "Bubba" Eliasson and I'm a 26 year old Swedish Viking haha  ::rocker ::tongue Closing in on 30 :'(

I've been around for some time on many forums to read and gather info for my upcoming build. And now I finally registrered here on Lamboclone since I've decided to build a Mercy replica. And I'd like to learn from you guys who knows more than me about this. I'm The kinda guy that does everything myself (weld,fiberglass,build engines, program Engine managements and so on)  except puttin The last layers of paint since I want show finish.

So what have I done before?
I was the first European guy who first completed a AWD RB26DET 240sx S14a with 755hp. I attached some pics of it. Everything handbuilt by myself except as I said before I did not paint it. And got a couple of order builder to But that's my most famous one.
260sx GT-R on youtube for those who want to see.

Time to shut up and crawl back in my den and keep on reading all your threads. Just tried to make myself legit!
SO now I just has to learn from you guys and then eventually start my own build diary! Hopefully you can stand my questions  ::help ::zzzzz

My english might not The best But be grateful that I didn't write all this in IKEA-meatball-language   :)