Author Topic: batbuilder's LP640 called "No Mercie"  (Read 128861 times)

batbuilder

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Liked: 58
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: batbuilder's LP640 called "No Mercie"
« Reply #634 on: September 29, 2012, 12:40:04 PM »
My Buddy Harold found this video and it shows how wicked powerful the Lambo really is.

I'm glad I got this video thing figured out. On tuesday my wifey, son and I are going on our 24th wedding anniversary vacation to Cinque terre, Italy for 12 days. I told her no problem if I can have one day at the Lamborghini Factory in S'agate Bolognese, Italy. She set up a factory tour for us and a couple hours for the Museum. I hope to bring back some great videos of the cars we love. Thanks for all your positive feedback. This is the best Lambo site with the best members. Thanks Dave

lambo_sam

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +17/-0
  • So. Cal, living the lambo dream everyday!
    • https://www.flickr.com/photos/147611676@N08/albums
« Reply #633 on: September 29, 2012, 12:31:28 PM »
Yes Mr. Balboni is a super cool guy, you mentioned you are in Ca? you should check out concorso italiano next year in monterey, it's everything italian cars, and he is always there. just check out my links in my last post.

later

batbuilder

« Reply #632 on: September 29, 2012, 12:13:46 PM »
Ok today I am going to attempt to link a video.

Whoa that works!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 12:16:21 PM by batbuilder »

batbuilder

« Reply #631 on: September 27, 2012, 11:46:40 PM »
Hey Lambo_sam, yeah the guy was going on and on about how nice that Valentino guy was. He had been there for a whole month and the guy that owns the dealership is good friends with him too. Its funny how I use to be such a ferrari guy but now I just run for the Lambos. On Waikiki main drag there is a Ferrari store and they have sunk a ton of money into the interior. its two story and has a replica formula car in the window. It was built from the factory and had all the carbon fiber parts. It was done really well. More pics of the Aventador.

batbuilder

« Reply #630 on: September 27, 2012, 11:37:04 PM »
Hey Tallon, I'm going to try and load that video with the Gallardos they were pretty sweet too.

batbuilder

« Reply #629 on: September 27, 2012, 11:33:10 PM »
Yeah usmc-butler, yeah Aventadors. The salesguy had said that and called them LP700-4s. The Gallardo was in the window but apparrently the video I made didn't load. We were in a rush and would have missed our plane but the only thing that saved us was the plane was delayed by 1 1/2 hours. The guys at that dealership were very nice and down to earth. I just had never seen an Aventador up close and they blew us away. The detail is outstanding. He let us get inside and look at the engine. The black one literally just came from the docks.It had a lot of dust and dirt on it. The white one was in a photo shoot.

lambo_sam

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +17/-0
  • So. Cal, living the lambo dream everyday!
    • https://www.flickr.com/photos/147611676@N08/albums
« Reply #628 on: September 27, 2012, 07:12:40 PM »
We are moving into the winter here in California so this is the time to make a move. Probably the coolest thing we saw in hawaii was some lamborghinis and the Honolulu dealership. was told that we missed the famous driver from Lamborghini. Valentino B? by a week, He was there for a month and the dealership arranged him to sign andy lambos on the island and I guess theres a lot there. I have a picture of the car at the dealership signed.

Hey BatB, what part of Ca are you in? there's alot of us builders here in so cal, Oh yeah and Mr VB is my buddy!, Very Nice guy!  ::beers

http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=243.0

http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=194.0

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #627 on: September 27, 2012, 12:33:25 PM »
lol yup, close enough though!

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #626 on: September 27, 2012, 11:25:28 AM »
Glad you made it back  ::wave and things went well ::headbang! And I hope things get worked out with Rob and Joe  ::beers... The cars in the pictures are Lamborghini Aventador's  ::scratch right?

batbuilder

« Reply #625 on: September 27, 2012, 10:48:58 AM »
We were on our way to the airport but just had to stop. We had seen a gallardo in the front window. We didnt see the cars in the back.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 10:52:09 AM by batbuilder »

batbuilder

« Reply #624 on: September 27, 2012, 10:44:00 AM »
Hawaii was great we learned a lot and got to meet some people that can help us on our quest to get the replica bat bike to the Island. Goal now is to finish the bike which is very close and wrap the panels with vinyl. There's a lot of logistics in shipping and then displaying the bike over there. We are moving into the winter here in California so this is the time to make a move. Probably the coolest thing we saw in hawaii was some lamborghinis and the Honolulu dealership. was told that we missed the famous driver from Lamborghini. Valentino B? by a week, He was there for a month and the dealership arranged him to sign andy lambos on the island and I guess theres a lot there. I have a picture of the car at the dealership signed.

batbuilder

« Reply #623 on: September 27, 2012, 10:27:54 AM »
Hey Tusabe, thanks for that bit of info I will check it out. I texted Rob on the 26th and got a reply its really close. I was going to ask really or really really close. We had a bit of a breakthrough while I was in Hawaii thanks to Chris and hopefully things are going to work themselves out. I got a text from Joe yesterday which kinda shocked me thanking us for our patience, They are going for quality and they are close to shipping. Last words were "but well worth the wait". I will continue to docuement whats going on here and if/when the body is delivered it will be the most docuemented body ever. But as of yet a lot of rhetoric."flowery words"

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #622 on: September 19, 2012, 04:29:00 AM »

Hopefully my Revention body which was 98% done will get to me soon and we can all go on with our lives. That is my hope.....dave
Hey Dave , I hope rob is not trying to re-sell you that 98% done reventon on the fiero king website .

https://sites.google.com/site/fierokingcustoms/body-kit/coming-soon-project/88-fiero-reventon

I do know Rob has been trying to buy it from the customer of fieroking- might be to resell it to you.  Ask him for pics of the car he is supposedly building for you. If he can't supply them, he  probably doesn't have a car he is really building for you, and is just trying to resell this one

How much is rob charging you? Because the one fierokings customer us selling was because it's such poor quality and Ill fitting.

Joe Sokol (fieroking) is here on the forums and you should talk to him - he is holding the poor quality reventon - before you end up buying someone else failed project car at an inflated price
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 06:11:06 AM by Tusabes »

batbuilder

« Reply #621 on: September 18, 2012, 09:07:27 AM »
Thanks Onewickedsvt, waiting for my buddy to come by and pick me up for the airport. Yeah we needed a lot of work to make the doors fit. The stories go on and on concerning Joe and we found some interesting things concerning him and his business. I text Rob last night but he may not have gotten my text he's usually good about returning texts. Im hoping Rob can come through with his commitment. I know he has a lot on his plate.
Going to meet with some people concerning getting the Crimefighter replica batmobile over to Hawaii. Please wish me luck its kind of a longshot. They got to cough up some money for transpoting it there. Aloha and thanks for the kind words...dave

Onewickedsvt

• Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #620 on: September 18, 2012, 07:46:56 AM »
Hey bat, goodluck with all that.

Looking good by the way!

Is rob going to actually attempt to make functioning doors and windows this time or is it going to another rob job?