Author Topic: Hello from batbuilder  (Read 1382 times)

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
Re: Hello from batbuilder
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2012, 09:04:08 AM »
Glad you made it over here Batbuilder.  I've been following your build and you are doing a great job my friend.
Pedro

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 08:06:03 AM »
Welcome to lamboclone Batbuilder! I always look forward to new members with good input. Can't wait to see your build!

Chris is correct about parts, as the OEM guys are updating everything to carbon fiber and crashing there rides, parts are getting a little easier  to find. Just watch out who you do business with and how you pay. Again welcome to the forum!

Dustin

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 07:25:50 AM »
Welcome to the site.  Upload all the pictures you want, I think we still have plenty of room on the server so space shouldn't be a concern (at least not for now)  :)

Taillight prices seem to finally be coming down for the Murci's.  I think there are enough used parts out there now and anything left on the spare part inventories is basically last years NOS equipment.  The same might be true for the grilles and there are several guys here that can help you build a nice set of head lights.

Looking forward to following your build diary.

Chris

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 06:59:57 AM »
Heyy was wondering if you were coming over
Looking forward to see your process

cementhead

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 04:46:18 AM »
Welcome. I am on the other end of the country and I also build pools. I look forward to seeing your build.

batbuilder

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Liked: 58
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Hello from batbuilder
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 12:34:35 AM »
Wow this has been a crazy ride. kit car forum to mad mechanic to lamboclone. This looks like the place to be. Just have a problem loading my pics. I take pics of everything and hopes that doesn't upset the admin. Now if they would just load....Lol I live in Northern California. Build pools for a living. And I'm completely obsessed with this Mercielago build. Would love to buy some headlights, tailights and grills from someone. "will work for lambo parts" Nice to meet you all....batbuilder