Build Diaries > Reventon

CKI selling Reventon HT mold!!

(1/2) > >>

apsara:
which kit are you asking about? reventon or aventador?

Gregdougan:
I'm interested in the kit how much would u take

apsara:
@BigPines

Yes I will offer a few kits for sale for those who are interested, I don't plan on selling a whole lot of these kits, just doing a limited number of kits.  Can't spend all my time making aventador kits, have to do other models as well

The thread should be under Aventador build.

italianknightrider:
yes a new one would be better , CKI paid 14k for this as soon as it came out after working on it for a yr they abandoned the project and purchased a reworked roadster version molded it an after selling 4 of them they were back in the clear for buying both bodies , his other businesses are doing extremely well,he own 12 or 13 money loan stores,like security finance & snappy cash , so the kit car business can limp along if possible, it appears that they buy up any kit car molds that come up for sale ,so if things get bad the fiberglass crew may stop working . 

BigPines:
Aspara, looks like you are correct. They are calling it a plug but it is hollow and appears to be fiberglass (and bondo). Looks like a piece of crap. I think I saw a plug you made somewhere (although I can't seem to find it now) and it looked much nicer. Once you finish yours will you be offering a body kit for those who are interested?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version