For Sale / Wanted > Replica / Modified Parts Wanted

g28 inner hood

(1/6) > >>

Fatboyslim:
Yes thats great, thanks i fell asleep last night before i had a chance to pm you coming now tnx ::thumbup

Bartman:
Fatboyslim, I did not get your PM.  Someone else PM'd me trying to sell me a OE front trunk lid.  I have one(actually several).  The point of this was to modify the OE to fit the G28 front trunk lid/hood as it is longer than OE.  I actually copied the original, cut it into quarters and slid them out to the corners of the G28 lid and then glassed back together and matched up the body work so that unless you have one of each side by side, your can't tell.

Bartman:
I had three of the g28 hoods here and they were all a little different by a 1/4 inch or so.  So, I make the inner a little oversize so you can trim to your hood outer.  It is easier to trim then add to the edge of fiberglass.  The contour and shape are correct.

Fatboyslim:
Hi bartman im in for one, im anxious to see how they fit on my G28. i will pm you thanks  ::thumbup

Bartman:
I'm getting ready to make one of these G28 OE style inner hoods for a friend.  Does anyone else need one while I have the mold out, clean and ready to lay??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version