For Sale / Wanted > Replica / Modified Parts Wanted

g28 inner hood

<< < (6/6)

No Bull:
I don't think he's officially taken any orders yet.  I've tried a couple times to offer a deposit and he's politely turned it down for now.  I'm guessing he's wanting to knock out all the kinks first and turn out a quality panel and then start taking the orders.  Just remember everyone that these are for the G28 bodies and he's starting with an OEM style inner panel and stretching it out to fit our hoods.  This may force you to use original mounting points that will be molded into the hood so you may need to rethink your hinges and hood latches / locations.  Personally I think it's for it if you are early enough along in your build and having a "finished looking" hood will be a nice touch to your project.

I'm first in line since I asked first!  :)

Thanks,

Chris 

Tallon:
You can ask bartman on MM he might make you one who knows
I think the hardest part was just making the modified inner hood, I doubt he's just gonna throw it out once he's made ours.

usmc_butler:
Where do we sign up for one? Or was this a pre order I missed out on?!

No Bull:
Yep, I contacted him last week and he told me about some things that have slowed up progress however he's still on track for getting us some panels soon.  From everything I've heard of the quality of his parts.. these will so be worth the wait.  :)

Chris

Tallon:
Did anyone hear anything lately from Bart about the inner hoods?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version