For Sale / Wanted > Replica / Modified Parts Wanted

g28 inner hood

<< < (2/6) > >>

Bartman:

--- Quote from: pkovgolf on August 21, 2013, 09:52:32 PM ---Thank you 'No Bull' !  It looks like I failed to post a response and I wanted to know I really appreciated your response!
Sorry about that!
I definitely want one of these inner hoods :)

--- End quote ---

I got your PM and I'll see what I can do for you.  I banged up my foot pretty badly and I'm just getting back to work and really behind from being out.  I'll see what I can do.

Bart

pkovgolf:
Thank you 'No Bull' !  It looks like I failed to post a response and I wanted to know I really appreciated your response!
Sorry about that!
I definitely want one of these inner hoods :)

LamboJayso:
Yeaa, the same guy I got my door glasses & door rubber from. Dammit, I should have bought the hood hinges when I had the chance. If you ever need your money back, I'm in the market for a set.

No Bull:

--- Quote from: LamboJayso on June 22, 2013, 03:08:11 PM ---Where'd you pick up the oem hinges?

--- End quote ---

A guy from Wisconsin had a wrecked LP640 roadster with less than 7,000 miles.  He decided to sell off as many parts as possible before putting the rest of the car up for sale.  I grabbed the hinges for $350 shipped and he sold the rest of the car the following week.   8)

Chris

LamboJayso:
Where'd you pick up the oem hinges?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version