How To - Tips > Electrical

Murci 3rd Brake light?

(1/11) > >>

am33r:
Hahah thanks Chris I do my work on the kitchen island sometimes too - thank god I'm single x_O okay buddy sauder me a complete prong-2 wires setup and Paypal me ASAP (: I want to drive this thing next month already. I appreciate it

No Bull:

--- Quote from: am33r on June 14, 2013, 06:05:24 PM ---Hey chief I reached a stage where I need one of those  ::wave you gonna share the wealth lol?

--- End quote ---

Ok.. I pulled out my boxes of electrical stuff and set up everything on the kitchen table so I can solder the connections and take some pictures to share.  My wife has given me a deadline for reclaiming her table so I will work on this over the next couple of days.  I'm buying four connectors from String and it's first come first serve at $20 for the plastic connector and the two metal contact inserts and shipping in the 48 states.  Note that these are for the roadster third brake lights which are different from the third brake light on the coupes.

I've posted a complete write up for the LP640 OEM tail lights, the rear OEM side markers, the roadster OEM third brake light and OEM horns. 

http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=1252.0

Chris

am33r:
Hey chief I reached a stage where I need one of those  ::wave you gonna share the wealth lol?

No Bull:
I received the part and yes it's a perfect fit. 

I will try to take some pictures over the next couple of days and post a topic on it for future reference. 

String is one heck of a nice guy and a big thanks goes out to him.  ::beers

Chris

am33r:
chris. did this thing arrive? what's the verdict! show us a fitment pic (:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version