How To - Tips > Rims & Tires

Murcielago Wheel Price

(1/6) > >>

Tallon:
So maybe if I put it on as much as I can (it gets stuck) and just tighten the lugs on it? It is supposed to go all the way down on the wheel right? The bolts are barely sticking out of the bolt holes.

The reason for my wheel I think is because it was chromed and I also saw copper in there and I sanded it off. Although I kept sanding through the metal as well but it's still tight.

I also can't imagine how it was able to fit on the murcielago with the chrome on there  ::scratch

cementhead:
Mine were snug, but I didn't have to do any grinding to get them on. They are a little tight when they come off, but they pop right off. The fronts seemed tighter than the rears on mine. They should go on with minimal sanding. It seems like yours are way too tight.

SchulzeA:
Buy a dial caliper! Save yourself headache and reduce guess work. It will be a very useful tool to have anyhow. I get the cheapies for the garage from Harborfrieght. $25

Tallon:
Well for the rear no now that I have oems I didn't think about the front yet but I'm working on cutting the inside of one of the rears and am about to cry because nothings happening ::duh

cementhead:
Are you going to run spacers?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version