How To - Tips > Glass

donor Diablo windshield?

<< < (2/5) > >>

01Lambiero:
My build still sits in my garage at 60% complete.  My gumshion ran out last year and the harsh winter didn't help either.  I'm going to refuel at Carlisle in May and hopefully get more done this year.  My body is a B&B so I have a few extra problems to deal with but pushing forward.

Jim

svocal:
Jim,
I would take your offer, but I'm in California so i would need to ship it. I understand if you don't want to go thru the hassle of getting it packed and shipped.
May i ask if you completed your car?

Stephen

01Lambiero:
Don't know if this will help or not.  I am willing to part with my AGP coupe windshield.  I've got the measurements somewhere and will look them up.  $700 u-pickup.  I refuse to package and ship.  That way you see what you are getting.  South of Grand Rapids, MI.

Jim

svocal:
Hi CCIE,

Did you finally get a donor windshield for your diablo? Let me know, I am also in the same boat.
My diablo has been sitting in the garage for some time due to a broken windshield.

I original got one from AGP years ago, it was 4 inches to long on top and a little bit wide as well. I had it cut to fit my diablo. I guess AGP went out of business since they stopped answering calls or replies to emails. Other option is to buy an original from the dealer...$4500....oooouch! Then risk the chance of having cracked since i need to have it cut. Any info would help.

Stephen 

CCIE:
Drum...

My Roadster is still at the shop getting the v8 swapped (got to love this.... Fracking scam artiest)
Let me know what you find as I would rather prefer a good fitting windshield as well. The windshield on my Diablo fits but still needs trimming on the bottom corners. The AGP glass is few inches too big on top....
I have a Top Gun Roadster same as Corry Davis.....
My invitation to checkout the Roadster is still open. Where are you located? Shoot me an email

CCIE

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version