Author Topic: 2001 Diablo Rear Tail Lights Going Off the Market?  (Read 1276 times)

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
Re: 2001 Diablo Rear Tail Lights Going Off the Market?
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 11:51:52 AM »
I still haven't received the back-ordered light from Jegs.com  BUT...Rallylights.com did have the light and I received it today.  The HL84409 has the brake/tail/turn signal setup.  This is the light assembly that I could not locate.  The HL84405 uses the same lens but only has the taillight/turn signal.  I only needed the lens for a replacement so all is good.  Hope this helps anyone else who needs this light unit.

20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
2001 Diablo Rear Tail Lights Going Off the Market?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 04:23:43 PM »
My 2001 Diablo is equiped with Hella tail lights.  I noticed that one that has the amber turn signal developed a small crack in it.  I had purchased them from Rallylights.com.  I ordered a replacement and was soon told that it was not available any longer.  They said that they checked with another supplier but they didn't have them either.  I did locate a light on the Jegs.com site and ordered it from them but it was backordered.  Hopefully, they will be able to get it soon.  Maybe someone on this forum might be inclined to purchase a box of 20 (if available) and sell me one?????
Hella Part # H24169037 which is a red lens with an amber turn signal.  If someone finds a supplier, please post the location.  Thanks

20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired