The Forum > Events & Shows

Carlisle 2023

(1/2) > >>

Jimbo:
Yes that is my car. I am hoping for good weather and some of the gang to show up. I haven't seen many since the stupid coved showed its ugly face. Last year I had two surgeries on my right knee so I didn't male carlisle and I think I only drove my car 3 times. I hope this is a good year for car shows.

Lambo2005:
Well this thread isnt getting much attention. Jim started it and I'm wondering if he is the one with the purple Diablo?
I hope more people respond I would like to meet other Lamborghini builders out there.

AdrianBurton:
I am going to try to come out is there is going to be a good turn out planned

Lambo2005:
I am thinking I may make the trip from Toledo Ohio this year as I have finally started working back on my project. Seeing some finished can provide great inspiration. I just rejoined this site and found that its not as busy as Kit Central was back when I started.
I did post pics from Carlisle 2006 and 2007. I have cousins in Akron area that I'm going to try and convience to go.
They have built a few Cobra's and one just finished his Daytona. He is actually going for his inspection to get a title today. Sent me a few pics Ill add in here.

Jets303:
I would love to trailer the car down that way but its 24 hours and 1600 miles one way! I don't think I can swing it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version