How To - Tips > Engine & Transmission

BMW V12 harness and ECU

(1/2) > >>

Linlor1:
Dana;

As it turns out, my info is on a CD I can no longer access.....  Along with a LOT of other old build photos and info...  Not sure what happened but it is toast.   If you are willing, could you please send to my email address don dot ostergard at gmail dot com?  That would be very much appreciated. 

I will also look for the thread Adrian mentioned.

EDIT:  Found Simon's writeup and added as a document here.  Also the link to the Worldwide document site is also below.

https://fdocuments.net/document/using-the-oem-engine-management-with-the-bmw-m70-engine-v12-using-oem-ecuspdfthe.html?page=1

Thanks all
Don

Dana_Dunn:
I have all the info and have an engine running on OEM computers on an engine stand. I am trying to figure out how to link a file to post

AdrianBurton:
There was also a pretty good write up done by Simon Appleby, if I am not mistaken he detailed everything that he needed, including the throttle pedal

Linlor1:
I have a set of drawings and a write up somewhere from a fellow years ago, Jim Dinner, that showed how to use the V12 factory ECUs. Will try to find it as it was many year ago.  I remember him saying that he got it all working with one power wire??

Will have a look and post here if I find it.

Cheers
Don

aeauto:
Thanks for the replies.  I will pass the information along to my customer and maybe it will give him some ideas on how to proceed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version