How To - Tips > Engine & Transmission

L140 Graziano Transmission

(1/2) > >>

Spyder3000gtvr4:
So what’s the prices on theses? 5 or 6 spd? Location? Warranty?

usmc_butler:

--- Quote from: Tallon on September 25, 2022, 08:02:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: lambobuilder on September 22, 2022, 02:50:48 PM ---
--- End quote ---
A fb group, is that where everyone went?

--- End quote ---

Lots go there for quick answers but forums will always be better because of the easy to access history. Things are just slow right now.

Tallon:

--- Quote from: lambobuilder on September 22, 2022, 02:50:48 PM ---
--- End quote ---
A fb group, is that where everyone went?

Pridanc:

--- Quote from: lambobuilder on September 22, 2022, 02:50:48 PM ---You may want to post the same info and contact info on https://www.facebook.com/groups/161571067223540

--- End quote ---

Lambobuilder.  My post at FB was deleted by the admins over there with the reason being Group Rules shown here:

"Only Lamborghini Replica related topics allowed. You must agree to follow the guidelines outlined in the "Announcement" section. If you do not agree you will not be allowed to join"  (Of course I agreed when I signed up)

I'm at a loss since this would be a 100% related topic but what do I know. IF you have the inkling to help, please do, otherwise NO worries and thanks for your suggestion. Their behavior only hurts their members as the L140 is one of the best possible transmissions you might want to choose for a replica or any such wonderful car. Oh well, such is life I guess. TY, sincerely, PC

Pridanc:
Lambobuilder:
TY and I will. All the best, PC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version