Author Topic: naerc chassis for murcielago  (Read 2641 times)

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 36
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • LP640
    • Free Website
Re: naerc chassis for murcielago
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2014, 10:06:59 AM »
cool, another high dollar build, cant wait to see ;)
Siteupp.com

farmer

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 21
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 05:54:24 AM »
doing the chassis is a no brainer, i have looked around at alot of people who make bodies, and there are some good ones and some bad ones. i have actually chosen a reventon body to go with from a guys in michigan. The reasons are a few, one being he is a 4 hours drive from my house which falls into my reasoning of "If you can see it and touch it, you will know what you are getting". The second reason is that i ask alot of questions before i buy something of this nature, he answered all my questions smart and stupid ones and isnt afraid to lend some of his knowledge to me.

farmer 

lambocars

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 68
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-1
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2014, 11:35:13 AM »
hello.lambo murcielago body kit oem for sale...more info pm

aeauto

• Liked: 33
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 10:25:44 AM »
I know someone here in TX who has Murcie molds if you are looking for a body.  PM me for details and contact information.

lambo flame

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 07:28:47 AM »
 ::help I had the same idea but before I start I was wondering what you plan to do for a body, make your own or buy one from a manufacturer is its a pre done one were do you plan to get it from ::thumbup

aeauto

• Liked: 33
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 09:52:09 AM »
Here is what one GTM builder came up with for a lift on his car.
http://www.ffcars.com/forums/42-factory-five-gtm-forum/307433-lift-system.html

farmer

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 21
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
naerc chassis for murcielago
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 05:13:46 PM »
ok guys, i have decided to build another kit car and go tube chassis on this one, I will be building a murcielago on a  naerc chassis, but i would like to do a few things differently with the chassis, one thing being the front suspension, i would like to do an air lift or air ride suspension so i have the ability to lift the front end when needed for speed bumps and such, i know a few people have done this and if i could get some recommendations on how exactly to do this reliably that would be great. As for the wheels and offsets i know there is a difference between the murcy and diablo, so i will make adjustments to the control arm lengths when i have the rims purchased. aside from that i think i should be in pretty good shape to build my chassis, I will be posting up my build progress as i go and i am open to constructive criticism if there is a better way to do something then how i am doing it 
 thanks in advance
 Farmer